• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading world component supplier

I just took a chance on some CCI450 primers. Will report back. Emailed them and they responded within minutes.

FYI - Payment was through Google Pay, not the website.

I just took a chance on some CCI450 primers. Will report back. Emailed them and they responded within minutes.

FYI - Payment was through Google Pay, not the website.
I just found it strange that, not only did they show to have a lot of stuff I haven't seen available Anywhere for a while, their prices are almost unbelievable. Website says they've been in business since 2018, but I've never heard of them.

The conspiracy theorist in me is amazed at the speed of the e-mail reply. I've e-mailed numerous gun and ammo related companies during these "unprecedented" times, many without ever getting a response, much less within 5 mins. Just curious. Would love to spend some money On product, as long as they're legit. Let us know how it goes, please.

Will do...and feel the same but I figured if it’s not legit I’m protected with my credit card...

I’ll post good or bad...but let’s hope good.

Reactions: NCHillbilly
If it sounds too good to be true...

+ any retailer with no physical address.

red-flag-warning.jpg

One of these fly by night money schemes that operate until they're shut down. By then they've collected a million dollars. Never ship any product because they don't actually have any. Facebook is full of them since they don't actually vet business and advertising auto populates things you search.

Last edited:
I ran their phone number and it is registered to bandwidth.com. Seems shady.

Also, if you go to some of their back pages the syntax is not quite right. Definitely not written by anyone with SEO writing experience.

Payment by debit card through Google pay. Does that give you the fraud protection a credit card does?
Mom always said if its to good to be true, it probably is.

Update:

Products were erased from the website yesterday. Tried contacting them and no response.

Dispute filed with bank for fraudulent charge.

Knew it was a long shot but had to give it a try.