• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading

I have not seen any online place with them, you best luck is to drive to some mom & pop joint out in BFE in your state.

I found some at a small gun store but the owner would only sell me a 100. Said he was trying to make sure that everyone got some. The above is your best bet. Driving through East Texas I pass little places and the sign says, “Guns N Beer.” Lol Thats probably going to be your best bet.

Anyone know who has small rifle primers in stock?

If any online places get them in, they're only going to last 10-30min. If you're ok with that, then sign up for email notices and turn on your push notifications for your email and be ready to buy fast lol...

Also someone said checking all the big only places in the early evening for a few hours, refreshing the page every minute you might find some.

I found some at a small gun store but the owner would only sell me a 100. Said he was trying to make sure that everyone got some. The above is your best bet. Driving through East Texas I pass little places and the sign says, “Guns N Beer.” Lol Thats probably going to be your best bet.

You can also sign up for local gun forums.

If you get to know (virtually) the gun guys in your state you'll find people who are getting out of reloading or who are will ing to dig into their stash for people who are totally out.

The only rifle primers I know of are the ones I bought last year. Was in the Sportsman's Warehouse in Missoula , Mt. a couple days ago & nothing. Plus a couple small shops, also nothing. If your not out completely hang in there. They will come back .