• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading

TheAtomSmasher

Private
Minuteman
Oct 20, 2011
illinois
I am going to start reloading 300 RUM shells soon, and i do not have a boatload of money right now so i am going to get the Lee Challenger Single Stage Press Anniversary Kit, also because i have never reloaded before.

I was wondering what kind of dies will i need to get?

Thanks

Re: Reloading

Jacob,
Redding/RCBS/Hornady are good.
You might post this in the Reloading section.

That is the same way I started out. The lee anniversary kit is a great starting point, buy dies you can set with Allen screws, once set up you wont have to worry again. Don't forget to pick up a tray to hold your shells.

also nothing wrong with lee presses but you may wish to upgrade to a better kit. the rest off the lee kit leaves alot to be desired. i just got an rcbs rock chuckar supreme kit for 300 bux free shipping with a 50 dollar rebate on top of that and you get a great scale and powder measure and alot of other quality useful things. just something to think about

Thank you all!
I think i am going to get a lee classic cast instead with a redding die kit, and a the other stuff, (case preping tools, powder scale, ect...) But again than you all!