• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rem 243 For sale, Shoots great.......

Kells81

Slacker
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 15, 2006
    Granbury TX
    Ran accross this on a local gun selling site. Figured you guys might get a kick out of it. Add states he also has reloading gear for it which kinda scares me if the guy thinks the little pointy end goes on his shoulder.

2574759.jpg

5875901.jpg

Just though it was funny and worth sharing.

Re: Rem 243 For sale, Shoots great.......

He's only selling because he cant hit those targets that look way way way far away.

Too funny.

LOL

Maybe he gets really close to his target so he can get tiny groups and when it was turned around he couldn't see the target and this made it work for him.

You guys are so out of the know.Thats a state of the art long range reverse optical simulator.Shooting at 10 yds simulates 1000.

I think thats how they come at gander mt.

Hahaha I had to look at it for a minute to figure out what the heck was wrong with it. Then it hit me. Wheres the flux capacitor?!

Instant classic F--- up there!!!
    crazy.gif

You should send him a message and ask about the specifics on the amazing scope and also ask him if he can look through it for you and tell you a little about the image quality?!?!

What a tool!

hahahahaha, wonder how many times he shot it like that.

Ya think he'd sell the optic before selling the gun...but maybe it was a package deal!!