• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rem 700 6.8 SPC

SNIPERALEZ

Sergeant
Minuteman
Got this one with the help from the 308 match ammo sale, Thanks rain252.
Has the Timney trigger, Burris Signature rings and the Leupold has the Varmint Hunters reticle, should make for an excellent coyote gun:
Thanks for looking, Ed
IMG_7869.JPG

IMG_7859.JPG

IMG_7861.JPG

IMG_7860.JPG

IMG_7865.JPG

IMG_7862.JPG

IMG_7864.JPG

Re: Rem 700 6.8 SPC

but how does she shoot, Lalo
grin.gif

<span style="font-size: 17pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">Range Report:</span></span>
100 yard 5 Shot group from a Cold Barrel, Good breeze left to right cool 72 degrees.
IMG_7877.JPG

IMG_7878.JPG

IMG_7879.JPG

IMG_7881.JPG

<span style="font-size: 17pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">Then some kills:</span></span>
IMG_7895.JPG

IMG_7896.JPG

<span style="font-size: 17pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">Sent it!</span></span>
Listen for the PLOP!

Sweet I have been wanting to get a 6.8 for some coyote hunting. How do you like it so far?

Definiatly a minute of coyote gun not to mention the squirrel in the video and that Timney trigger is NICE! it kept surprising me when squeezing the trigger. That group might be better, maybe with a different load/ammo etc.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chriso</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sweet I have been wanting to get a 6.8 for some coyote hunting. How do you like it so far? </div></div>

Yeah the video loaded and then messed up and wouldn't play. Ill have to try again later. Anyways the 6.8 round has caught my eye since I first saw it. What action could you build one off of? I know its not the same bolt headspace as .308 correct? A co-worker of mine said to go with a 6.5x47 lapua but ed I think yours has inspired me to build one up!!! Anymore range reports comming soon?

Glad to see that I'm not the only on that wanted the 6.8, I wanted it to match my 5-R. still haven't taken it to the range yet, I just finished bedding the rail and mounting the scope.

P5270001.jpg

those are sexy. wish i hadn't passed up my opportunity to own one. i alway knew i would be kicking my self in the ass. nice gun sir