• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rem 700 Actions

BrotherhoodArms

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Greetings,

We have a pile of Remington 700 actions we need to move. Here are some prices:

Blued finish actions: $330 shipped to your FFL
Stainless actions: $360 shipped to your FFL
Stainless left hand actions $390 shipped to your FFL

No credit card fees. Sale is limited to what we have in stock. Look at the photo and see if we have what you want or give us a call or shoot a message and we can see if we have it laying around.

Jeremy
Brotherhood Arms
605-878-4867

Attachments

• IMG_0119.JPG
    IMG_0119.JPG
    737 KB · Views: 658
Any Ultra Mag actions?

Bought three of these already, shipped same day. Excellent dealing with Brotherhood.

Any more righty, .473, blued?

Last edited:
Reactions: aljones_315
Have any 223 bolt face in right hand? What SN prefix? I'm looking to do a cheap-ish Remage build.

Greetings,

We have a pile of Remington 700 actions we need to move. Here are some prices:

Blued finish actions: $330 shipped to your FFL
Stainless actions: $360 shipped to your FFL
Stainless left hand actions $390 shipped to your FFL

No credit card fees. Sale is limited to what we have in stock. Look at the photo and see if we have what you want or give us a call or shoot a message and we can see if we have it laying around.

Jeremy
Brotherhood Arms
605-878-4867
Do you have stainless, left handed action 300 WinMag boot face? If so send me the information so I can have my FF Al contact you. Thank you Phil

Do you have any trued RH short actions with a .473 bolt face left? Blued or stainless. Or maybe a long action magnum RH .585 bolt face?