• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Remember. Dan Crenshaw is McCain 2.0. Who to watch for after trump?

Never forget the dancing Israeli's, the biggest threat to America is the state of Israel. Ask why your government has sent $39 billion in aid this year alone, that Israel then used to support Christian genocide in Armenia.
They didn’t send 39 billion this year, that agreement is over a ten year period. Get your facts straight before spouting opinions you obviously know little about.

• Love
Reactions: Sniperwannabee
They didn’t send 39 billion this year, that agreement is over a ten year period. Get your facts straight before spouting opinions you obviously know little about.
Sometimes the lines between Ilhan Omar and the American far right get pretty blurry with their conspiracies.

View attachment 7457954From the link. I agree 100%

Quote:

I have seen a recent surge in momentum for this guy, memeing him for a 2024 run.

There are two Dan Crenshaws: Dan Crenshaw the badass 'big boss' lookalike with the eyepatch, and then the real, actually existing Dan Crenshaw, who is an anti free-speech, pro-red flag law politician, who supports the replacement of domestic native employed with persons on work visas, from foreign nations.

Dan Crenshaw helped draft a major red flag law bill, supporting government crackdown and denial of constitutionally protected 2nd amendment rights.

Dan Crenshaw supports the 'anti-bds' movement, and the curtailment of speech, imposing thought control and mandatory written commitments to the State of Israel as a requirement for government contractors or employees.

Dan Crenshaw believes that any discussion of his support for HR 1044, which served to replace american workers as well as reduce their wages, is raciss, and thus illegitimate and must be immediately dismissed.

Wasn’t he and a twin on here a good while back.

Most on the far right here would cream their shorts if the US had the test to act internally in the way Israel does. They just hate Jews in the US because they are bigots. There isn't like some big philosophical reason for these thoughts.
No shit. I'd love to have a wall that somebody else paid for and shoot any shithole lurker that got too close to it. I'm all for it!

Any one that supports a red flag law is a threat to freedom. McStain 2.0 for sure. The ultimate litmus test for a politician is how much they believe and respect the 2A. Any politician that supports 2A restrictions will immediately make me pick someone else in primary elections.

I wouldn't be at all shocked if Mike Pompeo was gonna be running in the relatively near future.

Senator, CIA Director, Secretary of State...

He's already 4th in line for the presidency after the VP, Speaker of House, President Pro Tempore of Senate.
He'll be running against Gavin Newsom. No really.... He's already got got his staff working on the 2024 campaign. Please... please don't ask how I know. 🙈🙉🙊

It’s how he appeared out of thin air making superheroe type campaign videos in the the same timeframe and likeness of Marvel Hollywood shit. I can’t roll my eye hard enough.

See what I did there? Lol

Wait? Are you saying he's actually Nick Fury?
nick-fury.jpg

Yeah, I can see that. :LOL:

Fellow Patriot -

It's been just over a week since Joe Biden became the President, and it appears all the calls for unity and working together were just empty words. Unfortunately, the Biden-Harris White House is teaming up with Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer to move their radical, liberal agenda forward.

Since being sworn in, Joe Biden and Kamala Harris have initiated nearly 50 executive actions, including:
  • Stopping the Keystone XL pipeline and eliminating thousands of jobs at the same time.
  • Halting funding and construction of the border wall and stopping ALL deportations.
  • Raising the minimum wage to $15/hour, which will destroy millions of jobs.
  • Rejoining the Paris Climate Accord to appease China.
These actions make it clear that the era of prioritizing regular Americans is over. Instead, acquiescing to China, ceding energy dominance to Russia, and allowing unfettered illegal immigration are now the norms.
After this first week, you now see what we're up against. We must fight back, and we must do it now.

My mission is to push back every time the Biden-Harris White House want to team up with Pelosi and Schumer to pass disastrous policies that hurt your pocketbook and infringe on your constitutional liberties.

You've probably seen the videos I do that I set the record straight. I'm not going to let the far-left off the hook for the radical agenda they're trying to force on the American people.

But I need your help. I can't fight back against the left's dishonesty and stop their radical, big-government agenda without the resources to build a bigger research and communications operation. That's where you come in.

Because it is critically important for the American people to know the whole truth, I've committed the money raised from this end of the month request to fund our operation, so I hope you'll join me so we can fight back together.
You can count on me to push back when the left tries to pass the Green New Deal, Medicare for All, tax increases on the middle class, amnesty for illegal immigrants, and much more. With this new operation, we are going to set the facts straight about the left's radical agenda for all of America to see.

I need strong conservatives like you joining me in this effort. The time is now for us to act. Will you?

In Service,
-ynB854Vz-PdcKazi7Zeq6EG1WWXlQNOumJgwqyWvpUELhQu1knqeOFda-GkNSxmDnaIwAnT1L9yL53ZT2dA9ee0UndI3lULI1JJH1jTmb-VPuvbc0LGE-nLG2J7T5NneX689yNJDxoii9_YPY-50s07g6nHlA=s0-d-e1-ft

LCDR Dan Crenshaw (USN, Ret.)
Republican Congressman (TX)
Rb-6rNaE8hZq94KDeJXZUGChxnCDL59J0MFjO4baRSInT3gVJ2rmHBE6sWaAynK5ZlRoaF0crpHBKyFB66s6xWFqzHUN1Nh1maRGwtIZQW5BUmtl9337VayTASyUrvgzFy3QPPkpyAyZqsdVvSc1cdV5IJoG_v5c4AQ=s0-d-e1-ft

Got this email today. Asking for funds. Where was he when we were trying to get the EC validated?

This type of begging was predicted before the Georgia run off. It's what the repukian party does. 8 years of begging for money and votes when the kenyan was in the white house should have been a wake up call for everyone that was on the fence.
We'll overturn Obama care!!! Elect us and we will........ Send money now to save our democracy......
Then they turned on us and Trump like a pit bull and a pork chop.
Got this email today. Asking for funds. Where was he when we were trying to get the EC validated?
The clue should be any congressman calling our government a democracy.

Most on the far right here would cream their shorts if the US had the test to act internally in the way Israel does. They just hate Jews in the US because they are bigots. There isn't like some big philosophical reason for these thoughts.
My big problem is their doing whatever they do on our dime- around $36 billion a year- with one no vote last year in the house and senate. Big problem with ANYONE getting any tax dollars while our business are forced to close and we get $600 fucking checks while being prevented from making a living. $36 billion- that buys a lot of dislike

Reactions: TACC and NoDopes
So 3.6 billion a year for ten years- along with all the other “aid” have the same problem with that looking at our 32 trillion in debt- you have no problem with that? I sure do

I thought she left the U.N. and went back to the 7-eleven where she belongs !

I hold that bitch solely responsible for the movement to tear down the statues and monuments . When she took down the flag after Charleston she set a presidence. She showed it doesn't take much to get Republicans to cave in order to compromise. All you have to do is flail your arms and cry about how offensive something is and it will be taken away. Not to mention the fact instead of just taking it down she had to have a huge ceremony and make a big spectacle out of it just to show she is the wokest women on earth. When I saw that flag come down I said " there coming for the American flag next and it will just keep snowballing from there" .

Last edited:
Yeah, I had to hold my nose when voting for RINO Cornyn here in TX. Had some hope for Cruz but he has turned into somewhat of a flip/flop like most do. As far as Crenshaw, well I thank and respect him for his military service but now he can go munch on a satchel of Richards.

Are we back to Donald trump is the only true paragon of virtue lol?

You don't go looking for virtue in a whore house...

Confiscate them (guns) when a crime "is about to be committed."

What in the ever lovin fuck??

So let's start jailing people at bars and restaurants whenever they have two or more drinks and confiscate their vehicles.

Toss people in jail for 71mph in a 70 zone. Confiscate their vehicle.

Hell, why not do the same if they are accelerating too quickly towards the limit. We all know they are "about to speed."

We might as well go after the guy cheating on his time card too.

And then pretty soon we'll have the thought police....

Let's go after them for their thoughts even though a crime hasn't yet been committed.
Maybe I'm just thinking of a Tom Cruise movie or something.

While all of this is going on, our elected officials are raping and pillaging for their benefit.
No crime was committed or "about to be commited" because they made the laws to benefit themselves.

...look at a pretty woman for more than 3 seconds and your a registered sex offender. And no I am not kidding.

Hi,

Except that it is not "for some reason"...It is by DESIGN!!!
We sanction Russia
Russia invest in Ras Al Khaimah UAE
Russia invest in Saudi Arabia
We support UAE and Saudi Arabia
In turn supporting the very entity sanctioned
World watches 1 game but participants play another game...

Sincerely,
Theis

Yep, and us average Joe's are forgotten about, or are merely pawns in the game of the elites.... Politics is so incestuous its disgusting.... I often wonder if "for the people" is even a legitimate statement anymore.

Reactions: TACC
The last election showed America so much. among the the obvious, I learned that the republicans are indeed NOT our friends here. They are lesser of two evils. That is it. Not to put President Trump on a pedestal, but as potus, he achieved so much with so many against him. Because the left and many on the right so desperately wanted him gone and in fact are still trying to impeach him tells me everything I need to see. Fuck both parties. Trump should start his, rather the people’s, own party and relentlessly expose and attack both parties. I know, a lot of people think that will only split the “ conservative” vote but in case they haven’t been paying attention ...... there no longer is a conservative vote. its just the lesser of two evils.