• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Remember me on each visit.

Ship Ahoy

Private
Minuteman
Sep 18, 2007
Pittsburgh, Pa
When I log in, I check the box marked Remember me on each visit, but this site doesn't remember me. Am I doing something wrong?

I did reset my cookies and tried this again but still no Sniper's Hide memory of me.

Am I that forgetable???
frown.gif
LOL

Re: Remember me on each visit.

I am having the same problem.

But funny thing is that when I choose "not to remember", the site remembers me for whatever time I do not turn of my computer. Even if I close and open other windows on Sniper Hide Forum.

I'm having the same problem. I log in, click a subforum and then I'm logged out. Decided to not click the check box, and then I was good except I tried replying to a post and upon submitting I was logged out. Now I can't seem to log back in, and yet I'm remembered and posting right here on my Droid phone. Strange. I didn't use to have this problem.

-Conrad

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Conrad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm having the same problem. I log in, click a subforum and then I'm logged out. Decided to not click the check box, and then I was good except I tried replying to a post and upon submitting I was logged out. Now I can't seem to log back in, and yet I'm remembered and posting right here on my Droid phone. Strange. I didn't use to have this problem.

-Conrad</div></div>

I solved the problem by goingo on Tools, then Options, then Security and puting Sniperhide.com on the "trust websites".
All of this on Internet Explorer.
It works 100% now. Hope it helps.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LRCampos</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Conrad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm having the same problem. I log in, click a subforum and then I'm logged out. Decided to not click the check box, and then I was good except I tried replying to a post and upon submitting I was logged out. Now I can't seem to log back in, and yet I'm remembered and posting right here on my Droid phone. Strange. I didn't use to have this problem.

-Conrad</div></div>

I solved the problem by goingo on Tools, then Options, then Security and puting Sniperhide.com on the "trust websites".
All of this on Internet Explorer.
It works 100% now. Hope it helps.
</div></div>

Thanks, that worked for me too.