• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Remember those affordable window air conditioners? Joe says no.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    This is so easy to see through - they need to get an actual significant number of deaths in the summer to back their climate crisis hypothesis. And we know which social strata this edict will affect - elderly and minorities/city dwellers. Or,leave your windows open so you can get robbbed, raped and murdered.

Straight bullshit… not everyone can afford central air.

I keep one to run off a generator if a storm hits.

Fuck Joe Biden!
    I just put one of these in a 450 square foot addition and it does a great job. of heating and cooling. Very efficient, hardly affected the electric bill. You do need 220.

LG - 550 Sq. Ft. 12,000 BTU Smart Window Air Conditioner with 11,200 BTU Heater - White​

Model:LW1221HRSM
    SKU:6505627

1679783941252.png

As long as I can keep this…..I’ll give up my AC

Joe Biden can eat a Fucking Dick

28K BTU (2+tons) Frigidaire on order.

Frigidaire FHWC282WB2 Window Air Conditioner, 28,000 BTU with Easy Install Slide Out Chassis, Multi-Speed Fan, Easy-to-Clean Washable Filter, Eco Mode, in White​

Reactions: 338dude
    I was gonna do a Jackass meme but didn't want to sully Jonny Knoxville's name with a pic of the Potato in Chief .

• Haha
    Reactions: 338dude
    Theyre joining gas stoves in being 'regulated' (read: priced out of your budget). Wouldnt want the serfs being too comfortable.

Biden admin cracks down on air conditioners as war ...

View attachment 8104992
    Fox News
    https://www.foxnews.com › politics › biden-admin-crack...

View attachment 8104993
    1 day ago — The Biden administration announced its latest home appliance regulations this week, targeting air conditioners in an action it said would ...
    FJB!!!!!!!!