• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Remember when Republicans challenged the legitimacy of the Election? (Warning contains VP being stupid)

DocRDS

Head Maffs Monkey
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2012
The Great Beyond

Seems like our friends the "Dems" have picked up the idea and decided to run with it but with a twist: Pass our bill or the election will not be legitimate

Watch your liberal friends go "Yes, But....." as they explain why this is different.

Who has liberal friends?

She is a fucking idiot empty suit

Best we could hope for is Biden not running for reelection, Cameltoe getting the Dem nomination, then just about any Rep can kick her ass because...well, she's an idiot.

Reactions: Cherodjr

Best we could hope for is Biden not running for reelection, Cameltoe getting the Dem nomination, then just about any Rep can kick her ass because...well, she's an idiot.

while i agree with your sentiment, i dont want just any "republican" to run just so they can kick her ass. because thats how we get Mittens or a clone of him. which is the last thing we need. we need a fierce conservative with the balls to go on the offensive and the smarts to keep his mouth shut when he should.

if joe dumped out and kamala was in, i think she gets REALLY hard and legitimate primary challengers. Hilary, again, for one. and probably Tulsi Gabbard. Stacy Abrahams will probably get in toward the beginning and then will take the buyout money as not to sully who is is their real trojan horse candidate.

Reactions: M8541Reaper
I think the Dems are starting to realize the train wreck that is Kamala. That's why Brandon, I mean Uncle Joe is still around. I'm thinking at some point, they will realize that Kamala has information on the Clinton's........ plane crash or something......

They've actually been able to make Peanut Jimmy Carter seem like a good choice.......

She's even more unlikable than her "boss" Brandon.

And for the record, anything that makes it harder for Democrats/leftists to vote is a very good thing.

Reactions: geek65
The problem is this: how many folks voted for these two MORONS? Lots of them!

Seems like our friends the "Dems" have picked up the idea and decided to run with it but with a twist: Pass our bill or the election will not be legitimate

Watch your liberal friends go "Yes, But....." as they explain why this is different.
I don’t have liberal friends!

Who has liberal friends?
Sorry that is my morning sarcasm flowing through. I don't actually have any friends (liberal or conservative or other)

Since I work with a primarily 'woke' crowd as an unbeliever amongst them, I get to first hand observe the stupid--along with keeping up to date of their current propaganda.
------
The point being Repubs are getting hammered on this Jan 6 deal and every sitting Repub official has been asked "do you accept the legitamicy of the 2000 election" a la inquisition and then hammered because "there is no evidence" {that they accept of course...}

And yet the current VP states the the current Presidential Opinion is that the 2022 election will be illegitimate without evidence even before it happens and it gets a mention only on a conservative news site.

To me that is one of the most stunning statements of our current situation. The 2nd highest excutive, speaking for the Executive Branch claims our election will not be legtimate (its an obvious shill to get their voting bill passed, and we are all just 'that just the Dems talking to get shit done" with 'we' being the American Public) and it barely cracks the news.

However, keep this little clip in mind the next time you local hellraiser it screaming about the 2020 election and point out the Dems are questioning the 2022 election before it even happens. THen watch them spin their minds telling you how this was different.

I saw it all at my previous job when if a Dem lawmaker raises an electoral objection it was righteous. Only when supporting Donald Trump was it treason (their words). It was totally apples and oranges. If you question them, they will open a threat assessment against you. (True Story)

Have a long memory.

Because before Jan 6, 2021, then Dems had claimed fraud in every election they lost since 2000 (Florida in 2000, Ohio in 2004, nationally in 2016). Its in print/media/etc. Just another data point to add to your collection.

In addition you can find claims that every Republican candidate for president was racist by a major national figure since 1980 (yes I am preaching to the choir, but trying to show this is nothing new)

"Donkeys live a long time" -Orwell, Animal Farm

Reactions: somewhereinmt
There's two types of smart , book smart which the VP doesn't have and street smart which is a paramount characteristic for those into smoking the sausage to advance oneself in society. It hasn't been easy though but she has always had the confidence , "Lips don't fail me now"

Reactions: myronman3
I have a liberal/conservative 'friend' (definition: she has built her own business and has some very conservative opinions, but can't voice them because all her friends are whack-ahh-doodles) and we've discussed some of her nutty/stupid/moronic statements. When I've pushed her on them, she has said, numerous times, and I quote, 'Damn you for making me think'. And there you have it....I don't think I have to expound on that.

Cameltoe is an idiot, but Dumacrats are even dumber. Be careful what you wish for.

All democrats are talking about the 2022 election will not be legitimate because they understand that they will lose because how bad Biden has been. Biden should send out the VP to give lip service to spread the message.

Reactions: M8541Reaper
My pug has a higher approval rating than she does.

Then again, my pug is awesome and all of the ladies love him, whereas literally no one likes Harris.
That's because nobody chooses the pug lyf... the pug lyf chose him! 😂

People with IDs and paper ballots at a polling place during announced polling hours.

Seems to me the idiots who stand in long lines to get "tested" for "COVID," while by definition milling around in line with people they suspect to have COVID, should be compelled to stand in similar lines to vote.

This means two things one the election won't be legitimate since "we" can't stack the deck in our favor, and two it's about time that we the people admit we no longer have the ability to vote

Liberals aren't for illegal voting lol...

Things like ID,, chain of custody, being a valid US citizen etc, are in fact necessary. This actually assures minority voters are NOT disenfranchised. And those who vote have skin in the game. This ain't a damn free for all.

There is a difference between a leftist and a liberal. Leftists are out to ruin the USA. A majority of voters support voter ID, don't be fooled...

Last edited:
Reactions: 10ring'r
Cameltoe is an idiot, but Dumacrats are even dumber. Be careful what you wish for.
These people are not stupid they are smart like con artists because that's what they are. They want you to believe that they're stupid, it makes it easier for them to accomplish their goals.

Reactions: OldSalty2
It's been about 30 years since dems lost a presidential election and didn't claim it was stolen.

Screenshot_20220120-182109_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Who has liberal friends?
I keep some around for intel purposes only!

Oh I hope he does run for re-election. There is only one way this gets fixed.

while i agree with your sentiment, i dont want just any "republican" to run just so they can kick her ass. because thats how we get Mittens or a clone of him. which is the last thing we need. we need a fierce conservative with the balls to go on the offensive and the smarts to keep his mouth shut when he should.

if joe dumped out and kamala was in, i think she gets REALLY hard and legitimate primary challengers. Hilary, again, for one. and probably Tulsi Gabbard. Stacy Abrahams will probably get in toward the beginning and then will take the buyout money as not to sully who is is their real trojan horse candidate.
I would like Niki Haley to run

It's been about 30 years since dems lost a presidential election and didn't claim it was stolen.

View attachment 7789383
That election had to be stolen to keep Gore out , Bush was being groomed by Henry Kissinger before the election on foreign affairs....... Where the next war we were going to start, I mean if a war broke out on its own how we might respond.......

Reactions: 10ring'r