• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

REMINGTON 504T HB "TRAINER"

762frmafr

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
well here it is folks. the stock is a Stockade varmint/tactical with adjustable cheek piece, 2 flush cups and a rail for my Atlas bipod. scope is mounted on a Murphy Precision 40 MOA base. it is a USO ST-10 35mm tube MOA/MOA zeroed at 50 yards i have 135 MOA of elevation left. that is enough to dial to 500 yards. hope you like.
[img:center]
504T.jpg
[/img]
504T1.jpg
[/img]
504T2.jpg
[/img]

Re: REMINGTON 504T HB "TRAINER"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tyler Kemp</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As sweet as I expected. I suggest Lapua Midas
laugh.gif
</div></div>
this rifle loves LAPUA MIDAS....but at $20/box i say no way.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shooterman017</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thats what my .308 wants to be when it grows up. One day I hope to own a .22 as nice as this.</div></div>

Nice!!!

Very nice rifle my friend. When I had an ST-10 on my 22 I had right at 35 mils of elevation with the zero stop set!! Enjoy!!

Nothing says Peace & Comfort like: Three Remote Controls &
A .22lr Trainer!! Nice Set-Up Brother!!!

Great job on that rifle. I like the way a 504T handles and feels similar to a 700. No need to be jealous, these rifles are available on the used market for a reasonable price. Be sure to get the one with the heavy barrel. The 10rnd mag from the 597 can be made to fit with a jewlers file.

How much did that stock run you?
I was looking at putting pillars in my 504T's stock but that looks like the ticket.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 308sako</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
65849.jpg

Try this </div></div>
i have a case "100 boxes" on order....should be here this week.