• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Remington 522 viper mags?

Wisconsinner

Private
Minuteman
Feb 24, 2013
Appleton, WI
I am hoping to land a few 10 rd mags for the Remington 522, I was doing a little looking online and out of stock everywhere, as is everything .22 related.
As i was researching i saw a few different Remington models, which the mags are similar looking. Does anyone know if they will fit the rifle, even with a little modification?
If not could anyone point me in the right direction as far as finding some. Thanks.

I think there are a couple that will fit in the gun, but I dont think the follower is going to work. I tried to alter a 522 to fit a 541, long story short, I had to replace the red follower.

good luck

I have one but its polymer. In fact i have the whole rifle. Ive had it since i was 18 and it fires great but ive had at least 6 or 7 polymer mags over the years and they all eventually wear out