• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Remington 5R .223 did i get screwed?

Re: Remington 5R .223 did i get screwed?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nfngun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What state, any state requireing a NICS check ... the check isnt free, the serials are recorded on paper with your name.you can call it a background check its a Registration!

NYC you need a liscense/permit

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tylerw02</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nfngun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here is the BS around that .. ifs its never been sold and registered to any specific person a shop can do what ever the hell they want with a gun and claim its a new item. Used is used registered or not.</div></div>

What state has long-gun registration?????????? </div></div> </div></div>

Its only recorded for the shop owner's records. Its not in a database anywhere. Its bullshit, but its not registration. Further, its only if purchased from a licensed dealer.

[/quote]
Its only recorded for the shop owner's records. Its not in a database anywhere. Its bullshit, but its not registration. Further, its only if purchased from a licensed dealer. [/quote]

I was told the same thing by one FFL, The one i used for this transaction said he sends copies of the transaction in ... i could have very well misunderstood him.

The cell phone doesn't take the best photos but here are some comparison picts of the new

IMAG0136.jpg

IMAG0135.jpg

IMAG0133.jpg