• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Remington 700 30-06, McMillan Game Hunter, Jewell HVR

rulellis

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Sep 1, 2018
I'm selling a Remington 700 in SPS in 30-06. Only owner. McMillan Game Hunter, Edge Fill, pillar bedded stock in GAP camo. It has a Jewell HVR trigger with bolt release and top safety. Round count is at 280. 178 ELD-Xs shooting 3/8" to 1/2" at 100 yards with IMR4350. Hornady Interlocks 165gr and IMR 4166 shooting 5/8" at 100 yards. I will include factory stock if you're interested.

I built this to hunt and it works great, but I now have to full custom built guns and I no longer need this. I have 3 long actions and I want a short action to shoot more. I would trade for an Origin action, KRG Bravo for an origin, or a triggertech trigger, or partial trade for fish and ski boat with cash from me.

The scope on it is not included, but if you are interested it as part of a deal is a Vortex PST GEN 2 2-10.

Rifle, McMillan stock, Jewell trigger, and factory stock $1100. Local meet or shipped to LGS.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_149e.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_149e.jpeg
    610.8 KB · Views: 250
Last edited:
Did you ever shot any factory ammo? Groups with factory ammo??

Did you ever shot any factory ammo? Groups with factory ammo??

I have not shot for groups with factory ammo. I keep a few rounds with me to check zero if I'm trying a new load, but wanted a good hunting load so developed myself from the beginning.

Reactions: HeavyAssault