• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Remington 700 AAC-SD REDUCED

Nero_Takahashi

Private
Minuteman
Dec 18, 2019
Factory action and barrel, 20" long and 1 in 10" twist
Headspaced bolt for 168gr ammo and centered chamber, Bell and Carlson A5 Medalist Chassis, inletted and bedded stock aluminum block to reciever, Timney Competition Elite trigger, Wyatt's detatchable box mag with 10 round capacity, 7075T6 billet aluminum 20MOA scope base, Trijicon matched scope rings, Vortex Viper PST 6-24X50, Vortex bubble level, Killer Inovation muzzle brake, Harris S-BRM 6-9 bipod, Badger Ordinance enhanced bolt knob.
Round count is 423.
I’m asking $1,700
Located in Upstate SC

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    695.5 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
???

Oh boy...
If I'm doing something wrong please let me know. I don't wanna piss anyone off. I just have a lot of friends who use this forum and it's been highly recommended for the information on here and the community. I'm semi new to the whole PRS thing.

Maybe ill help you out here and be a little more kind, he is asking has the Action been Trued, Blueprinted, Lugs worked, etc...? What is the barrel length, contour, twist, etc... Or is this basically a bone stock Rem700 Action and barrel with a bunch of bolt on's... Secondly by Snipershide Rules you are supposed to have 100 post throughout the Forums before selling something, Most guys on here will want to know if the Stock Action has been worked and if so by whom and what was done, whats the barrel length, contour, twist and how many rounds have been down it. If not a stock barrel what was the barrel cut for, has the stock been bed, or mini chassis, basically very detailed info on your rifle along with Price...

Last edited:
Maybe ill help you out here and be a little more kind, he is asking has the Action been Trued, Blueprinted, Lugs worked, etc...? What is the barrel length, contour, twist, etc... Or is this basically a bone stock Rem700 Action and barrel with a bunch of bolt on's... Secondly by Snipershide Rules you are supposed to have 100 post throughout the Forums before selling something, Most guys on here will want to know if the Stock Action has been worked and if so by whom and what was done, whats the barrel length, contour, twist and how many rounds have been down it. If not a stock barrel what was the barrel cut for, has the stock been bed, or mini chassis, basically very detailed info on your rifle along with Price...
I was under the impression that you could buy 101 posts which allows you to post things for sale. I'm almost 100% sure I read that in the rules, which is why I upgraded my account. As for the rifle, it's a bone stock R700 action and barrel with full bolt ons.

I was under the impression that you could buy 101 posts which allows you to post things for sale. I'm almost 100% sure I read that in the rules, which is why I upgraded my account. As for the rifle, it's a bone stock R700 action and barrel with full bolt ons.

From what I understand on the upgrade you are correct but I'm not 100% sure, I would assume that after Steelo heard you say this is your first post he proceeded to tear your nuts off an bombard you with site rules.