• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Remington 700 Barreled Action

lethalsquirts

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 23, 2018
    Indiana
    Hey fellas, where can I buy a NEW trued Remington 700 short barreled action? Preferably chambered in .308. I don’t think mike high has them.

+1 for LRI if you want plug and play. Another option is a trued factory action and a criterion pre fit from Northland Shooters supply.

The main problem with the PTG route, is you have to deal with PTG. They have earned their reputation for having bad customer service.

LRI has earned their reputation for doing great work and having great CS. There is a reason you don't hear people bitching about things they screw up. Its because they go out of their way to fix mistakes., and make sure customers are satisfied.

Industry first and the new industry standard. We developed it. We own it.

5 axis receiver blueprinting.

Thanks for sharing the video. I contacted you guys the other day, and spent about 10 minutes on the phone with an LRI employee. You guys are very capable of building exactly what I want. Thanks!

LRI. I have LRI built rifles and had them do a bit of work on some others. Took the time to be sure of what I needed and turned it around quickly.