• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Remington 700 LTR 308 Duren Custom

Re: Remington 700 LTR 308 Duren Custom

Sexy. Nice liking gun. What glass you got on it???

Scott

That's most definately a Millet on there. Has me wondering where I've seen that rifle before...hmmm.... Sure looks very similar to what's in my play-pen...very similar indeed!

Yeah its a Millett, and Hide or Die If it has ended up in your play pen your a lucky man. I miss that rifle alot.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GUN NUT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah its a Millett, and Hide or Die If it has ended up in your play pen your a lucky man. I miss that rifle alot. </div></div>

Parting with it is reason to build another isn't it? It's certainly made me a happy camper. Anytime you want to show me how to shoot this thing, I'll gladly arrange a temporary reuniting...you just have to give it back afterwards.

That looks like a nice rifle. What are the particulars? I've got a Remington 700 VSSF in .308 that has had all the stainless parts blacked out that looks a lot like your rifle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dominique</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice man ! What was the cost? </div></div>
I know what it cost <span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-style: italic">me</span></span>, but I have no idea what replacement build would be...I'm hoping someone from the Duren shop can finally get me a dec sheet on this build so I can get it covered on my insurance.

I can say it costs in the same ballpark as any custom built rifle. It would run par with a GAP to build another one. We built it over the course of a year or so, as my personal stick. I'm not sure what he ended up giving for it. I still regret trading it off.