• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

remington 700 police mlr 338 lapua magnum

rifle

Private
Minuteman
Dec 11, 2011
Hi guys just bought this rifle an i wonder if any of you know who might be willing to ship an accuracy stock to Norway.
Regards.

Re: remington 700 police mlr 338 lapua magnum

Yeah i've tried that,but with shipping costs and taxes it would cost more then buying it here in Norway 250-300 pound shipping is to expencive i think.
I might be better off trying to get a used one,so if anyone has one or know someone that has,then give me a "call".

They pop up on eBay every month or so... Although international shipping on items like that is very regulated. I think an LA AICS 2.0 folder went for 975$ last month.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: stalski</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They pop up on eBay every month or so... Although international shipping on items like that is very regulated. I think an LA AICS 2.0 folder went for 975$ last month. </div></div>

Well i like the 1,5 better (and cheaper) :) i'll look around.
I have also been looking at the new one from hs precision.

https://www.hsprecision.com/shop2/stocks/pst/pst006.html

The PST006 is for short actions only. The MLR is long action so you would need a PST011, PST013, PST026, or any of the other long action stocks.

Ahh,thanks i haven't contacted them yet,just ordrered a karstens cheek piece to the original stock,which also is HS precision i believe.
It would be easier if i could just buy an "upgrade kit" for my original stock,because what i'm really looking for is the adjustable shoulder piece.
Anyone know if this is even possible???
Thanks