• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Remington 700 SA Folder options?

brand692

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 22, 2009
Western NE
Other than the AICS and the McRees, what other viable options are out there for folding stocks for a Rem 700 SA footprint?

Re: Remington 700 SA Folder options?

I saw that Roedale thread. It looks really nice. I'm curious where it will come in price wise.

Haven't seen the JP MOR-07. I'm going look it up.

Thanks.

The JP MOR-07 looks pretty slick. I read the add/article that describes it, but I couldn't find any specs on it (weight, OAL, LOP etc).

Can someone point me in the right direction or post a link?

Yeah, thats what I read. Am I missing the part on OAL, LOP, and weight? Its not entirely unlikely, but I can seem to find that info on the website.

I agree. I'll have to do that. Sucker looks heavy though!

The TACMOD is well put together and comfortable. I have one sitting on my workbench waiting for an action I'm having rebarreled. Call Surgeon, they have a few on the shelves.

PDC Custom
Remington MCS
also Manners is working on one

The JP is nice.

Arms Tech Limited

clip_image002_0009.jpg

clip_image004_0005.jpg

TTR-700 Tactical Take Down Rifle

http://www.armstechltd.com/products.php?id=ttr-700_rifle

The TTR-700 is the first mission configurable sniper rifle. It is a take down rifle that unlike all the others actually does come back to zero every time. With the change of the barrel you can change the range of engagement or even the caliber of the weapon for special missions. It comes in a “Computer Case” but has a optional jump bag or for other environments a “Briefcase Carry”. Standard Barrel length will engage to 500-600 yds. With an optional 24” barrel the TTR-700 will engage 800-1000 yds.(depending on ammunition.) Comes as a complete package add ammo and go. (Suppressor Optional)

Caliber 7.62 x 51

Action Rem 700 Bolt Action

Length folded 26.5 inches

Length open 36.5 inches

Height 9.75 inches

Weight 10.4 pounds

Barrel Length 17.0 inches

Arms Tech LTD
5025 N. Central Ave. Suite 459
Phoenix, Arizona, 85012
Tel: 602.272.9045 Fax: 602.272.1922

I haven't talked to him in a while, but Terry Cross was working on a folding version of his KMW Sentinel stock.