• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Photos Remington 700 sps .223

Re: Remington 700 sps .223

Nice stick. Enjoy it.

I have the a Lee setup as well (except mine's the classic cast press), I have no complaints.

I have the same reloading setup, Varget doesn't like to pour accurately but I just pinch some until it's right.

I've been thinking of getting one of these in 308... how do you like it? what do you plan on doing to it? i have to ask, it'll be my first 700 lol

+1 on lee

i have the breech lock kit that comes with the quick release bushings and the lee auto prime and its fantastic, couple it with quality dies, and consumables, and you are miles ahead. this was with zero previous load development, working up a load for my 223 howa varminter...

url]

cheers guys, jimi

I am currently saving my pennies for this rifle I am wondering how it shoots with say a 69gr SMK. I got an AR for fun but I want to get this for slinging lead down to about 400 yards or so. Any feed back on how this would perform with 69gr match ammo would be appreciated, thanks

P.S. thinking about an ATN mk 410 for planking at night. Anyone got any info on those?

Hey guys as far as the reloader I love it it's sweet to be able to reload that cheap while other guys at the range pull up shoot two boxes then complain there broke lol but anyways that 700 is sweet smooth as silk and very very accurate it shoots sub moa groups now I plan on a mc millian a5 stock timmney trigger leupold mark 4 lr I'll post some pics goin to the range today

Just purchased a 700 SPS Tactical 223, for an unbelievable price. Can't wait until i get my hands on it.

mr04, i have the same rifle in .223, i use 69 gn sierra matchking ammo, i am currently going through the testing period to find the best load, think im nearly there, 5 shots giving me a 0.5 inch grouping size, im hoping to get this down to as small as possible. I use some of the lee reloading stuff, the press i have is lyman t-mag press and it is very good. Im using lee dies but think i may have to upgrade to better ones as they dont seem to be to consistant, especially with seating the bullet heads. For the cases i use lapua match cases and powder i use Viht N135.

Scope, i use a bushnell elite 6500 4.5-30x50 tactial mil-dot.