• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Remington 700 sps hogue

bjohnson87

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 14, 2010
Greenville SC
Hey guys ordered my bell and carlson medalist tactical a2 I'm wanting to sellthe factory rubberized hogue stock how much is the factory stock worth is brand new

Re: Remington 700 sps hogue

While yours may technically be new/unused, it is a take-off stock and pricing should be made accordingly.

If you run a search of the WTS forums here, you should get results for several that have been up for sale in the last few months. That should give you an idea of what people have been getting for them recently.

I'm betting $150 tops...maybe less. Good luck!

I've seen a hundred or so for sale, looks like they go from 50-75 bucks. They will fetch that premium because they aren't as shitty as the SPS Varmint stock. The have a nice feel to them and they are pillar bedded. Thats about it.

if it's from a heavy barreled .308 Tactical I'll take it for $50 shipped.

i got $50 + shipping out of my sps varmint stock on ebay. i would expect the hogue to go for at least $75 but then i haven't looked.

what did you have pay for the B&C stock ? did it have the two adjustment allen bolts? And ditto that photo was when a sniper had very little extra kit to haul around with him.