• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Remington 870 Magnum from the 80's - Wilson Combat, Vang Comp, Magpul *SOLD*

sgtlmj

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 1, 2006
CO
I've had this shotgun since I was in my 20's, so it was manufactured sometime in the 80's. It's one of the good ones. It has always functioned flawlessly, and has put a few deer in the freezer. It has easily less than 100 shells through it. I would take this out during deer season to verify zero, kill a deer, then clean it and put it back in the safe. I upgraded it a few years ago with plans of going to a cool shotgun class, but they never materialized. It hasn't been fired a single time since 2005, so it's time to pass it on.

-Remington Steal package by Wilson Combat done in 1999. Parkerized, upgraded spring, ejector, follower
-Vang Comp barrel system, 18" smooth bore, mod choke (not Remchoke)
-Rifle front sight w/ XS tritium big dot
-XS ghost ring rear w/ picatinny rail
-OEM Remington magazine extension
-Magpul forward sling mount
-Magpul SGA furniture, FDE (sorry, no extra spacers, but Magpul will sell you a set)
-Wilson Jumbo Head safety

Looking for $775 $750 $725 SOLD shipped to your FFL and they must accept from private party with ID. No trades. PP f/f preferred.

IMG-3970.jpg

IMG-3971.jpg

IMG-3974.jpg

IMG-3972.jpg

IMG-3976.jpg

IMG-3975.jpg

Last edited: