• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Remington Blueprinting Status update

LRI

Lance Criminal
Minuteman
  • Mar 14, 2010
    Sturgis, S. Dakota
    www.longriflesinc.com
    Hey kids!

If you sent a Remmy in over the last month or so I just finished running the batch of them.

No pics for this sorry, we were hustlin like made foo's today.

Everything came out bad ass so were in good shape. We'll finish barreling them up tomorrow.

Just a heads up that were rockin!

Stock photo/vid clip for those who haven't seen what it looks like:

DSC_0023-1.jpg

C.

Re: Remington Blueprinting Status update

If ya had someone in that shop that new what he was doing you would have already been done...lmao..
    Bill

Hey Bro,
    on a side note are you fluting barrels?
    I havent been home since last Christmas..won't get there this year til Dec 24...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bill Davis</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If ya had someone in that shop that new what he was doing you would have already been done...lmao..
    Bill </div></div>

Bill I'm all about those exploiting the elderly laws so bring your behind on up here anytime!

Take care buddy.

C.

I got Garrett's call today. I am more excited than a fat kid with all-you-can-eat cupcakes in front of him! (ok, I really do like cupcakes and could use one after today. A Dos Equis will have to do.)

Thank again to you and to Garrett for helping me with the decisions and indecisions!!

Garrett was patient and very helpful getting my specs ironed out. You both have been truly excellent to work with. I am very happy with my decision to send my rifle your way.

(Now I just hope my barrel gets there tomorrow...going to be a LONG weekend if it don't)

Jason in Klamath Falls.

No picture no Mill, Prove it. (please) Love Machines,and your work. Thanks

Ill see what I can gin up today.

Somewhere on this forum there's a video bit I did on action work.

Nothing new, just churnin out stuff.

Hey Bro,
    I havent been home since LAST Christmas..and won't get home til Dec 24 this year. You know how TC is...they will work you til you drop..been in Waco teaching DDM since July.
    Have you talked to Steve? He's the armorer at Baton Rouge for us...I have only talked to him once when I had to go back and pic up ammo.
    I wish I could get up there but you would have to retrain me on what little I knew...but I do want to get up there and see your shop, maybe spring.
    Keep up the good work! Sure wish I could turn loose (without starving!!) and get back at it...
    Bill

I've talked to Steve only a few times since he's been home. At one point he was lookin for work till the TC job opened up.

Hope he's well. I know he had a tough spell for awhile.

TC and Baghdad seem like a distant memory to me anymore. It comes and goes I guess. Good times for sure. Even the shit moments were fun.

Hope you make it up brother.

Keep well

Sleepy