• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Remington Mil Spec R 5

Re: Remington Mil Spec R 5

Bang, Bang, Maxwell's silver hammer comes down upon his head

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMC mustang</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Next time, you should actually read the agreement when you register for an account. </div></div>

+1

take this to the post exchange firearms for sale thread. you might want to read the forum rules too while you're at it.

Will you take 9.50? I've got most of it now but I've gotta talk to some folks to scrounge up the rest. Gimme a few days and I'll get back with you, alright?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: regatoni5</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMC mustang</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Next time, you should actually read the agreement when you register for an account. </div></div>

+1

take this to the post exchange firearms for sale thread. you might want to read the forum rules too while you're at it. </div></div>

+2