• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Remington Model 7 detachable mag.

stump1860

Private
Minuteman
Feb 20, 2013
Macon, GA
I recently purchased a Rem. Model 7 in 260rem. And was wondering if they make a detachable mag. Conversion for the model 7's or if a Remington 700 short action would work.

700 bottom metal won't work. I spoke to Dave Kiff @ PT&G about this some time ago and he said a M7 bottom metal for AICS mags might be offered in the future. I sold my M7 so I haven't followed up on that

We are running M7, XR 100 and M6 clone Stealth and flush cut Detachable units . They will be offered with 10, round Mini 14 mags and AICS double magazines . We hope to have them finished at the end of February.

Remington Model 7 detachable mag.

We are running M7, XR 100 and M6 clone Stealth and flush cut Detachable units . They will be offered with 10, round Mini 14 mags and AICS double magazines . We hope to have them finished at the end of February.

Hi mr Kiff
Those are great news, please let me know how can I reserve one of the aics mag model for my xp-100r which I built into a rifle
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The value of these rifles are going to jump as the detachable units become available. Very cool.

Great news!

Im new here so, who are we and where do I find you?

Will any modifications need to be mad to the receiver? Also will it drop into the factory inlet?

I don't think the receiver will need any work but the stock may need work with one box and not the other . I am testing a 223 Remington with the steel Mini 14 20 round mag and she's Flawless . I will have them after the SHOT SHOW . I will see if I can get a test Stealth AICS unit ready for the show . I will put the double stack in for testing . They will be on our site soon . Also if the double stack works I will have a WSSM mag for them as well. Thanks Dave

I don't think the receiver will need any work but the stock may need work with one box and not the other . I am testing a 223 Remington with the steel Mini 14 20 round mag and she's Flawless . I will have them after the SHOT SHOW . I will see if I can get a test Stealth AICS unit ready for the show . I will put the double stack in for testing . They will be on our site soon . Also if the double stack works I will have a WSSM mag for them as well. Thanks Dave
If these will require stock mods, will you consider offering installs as well?

Any news? For the time being I got an LSS stock from mdt it works great