• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

remington MSR stock

CST

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 31, 2002
Md
Are they selling that stock chassis system separate yet?

Re: remington MSR stock

i thought at one point someone said 1200. my imagination?

Its speculation wether its 1000 or 1500, no one knows until they officially release it.

Remington said they want to get the stock system down to at least $1500 before they release it for sale.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qld4390</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Remington said they want to get the stock system down to at least $1500 before they release it for sale. </div></div>

And they can keep it for that price. I'll wait for the new AICS for less money.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qld4390</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Remington said they want to get the stock system down to at least $1500 before they release it for sale. </div></div>
Actually they originally said around 1100$ so its speculation.
Dont try and argue it since we both have no clue on what the price will turn out to be, remington could decide to sell it for 3000$ if they wanted too, no one would buy it though...

looks kinda like a rip off of the Ashbury int. stock

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HateCA</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qld4390</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Remington said they want to get the stock system down to at least $1500 before they release it for sale. </div></div>

And they can keep it for that price. I'll wait for the new AICS for less money. </div></div>

Whats that new AICS going to look like?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Northland</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HateCA</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qld4390</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Remington said they want to get the stock system down to at least $1500 before they release it for sale. </div></div>

And they can keep it for that price. I'll wait for the new AICS for less money. </div></div>

Whats that new AICS going to look like? </div></div>

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthre...068#Post1752068

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CST</div><div class="ubbcode-body">looks kinda like a rip off of the Ashbury int. stock
</div></div>

More Unobtanium..???