• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s remington rifle

Re: remington rifle

I pressed the replay button several times. Still can't stop laughing.

Love the kid on the left sitting down .LOL

laugh.gif

Call me sensitive but it seems to be making fun of gun owners. I read it as calling gun owners poor, poorly educated homophobes. That's just the image we want to portray... And, it is getting a lot of mileage from Obama's "guns and religion" statement. I initially thought it was funny, but not so much as I actually started thinking about it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hlee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Call me sensitive but it seems to be making fun of gun owners. I read it as calling gun owners poor, poorly educated homophobes. That's just the image we want to portray... And, it is getting a lot of mileage from Obama's "guns and religion" statement. I initially thought it was funny, but not so much as I actually started thinking about it. </div></div>

Since it was a skit pulled from a Lindsay Lohan movie that is a decade old. . . I think our 2A will survive that back lash.

Its OK to just have a laugh sometimes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hlee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Call me sensitive but it seems to be making fun of gun owners. I read it as calling gun owners poor, poorly educated homophobes. That's just the image we want to portray... And, it is getting a lot of mileage from Obama's "guns and religion" statement. I initially thought it was funny, but not so much as I actually started thinking about it. </div></div>

You're sensitive.

It ok to make fun on the gun folks as long as no homo's are offended:)