• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Remington rifle ?

ronc

Private
Minuteman
Nov 14, 2011
Y'all think there is a big accuracy difference between the special police vs the 5r milspec chambered in 308? About to purchase one or the other and was wondering if the 5r is worth the extra change?

Re: Remington rifle ?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The larger question is even if it is "better", can you shoot the difference? </div></div>

^Even better

Re: Remington rifle ?

Depends on what you are looking for. Accuracy wise, I dont think there is a difference between the two. Being they are close to the same price, I prefer the stock on the milspec better than the 700p and I prefer the 24 inch barrel. The Milspec is also stainless which I like better.

Get the one you like best and fits you best. They will both shoot very well and are both upgradeable.