• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Remington Sendero 7 Mag - LEMON!!!!

Elite_KG

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 15, 2011
LA
All,

I decided to post my new gun recent experience since I could find no information similar to my circumstance. Last month I decided to take advantage of the Remington bolt gun rebates. I have been wanting to puchase a 7 mag for larger game/long range hunting in elk country. I have several 308/260 type caliber bolt guns that serve me well for range and hunting applications. I wanted similar accuracy (1 moa or less; preferably less) in a more powerful cartridge.

So I bought a Remington Sendero SFII in 7 mag. I have seen several of these rifles and read many reviews that they should perform to my expectations. Basically I do not own a bolt gun that will not shoot 1 MOA. I typically do my own basic gun work including stock modification, trigger work/replacement, scope rail bedding, action bedding, etc. All I did to test fire was bed a scope rail, tune the stock trigger and mount a new Burris XTR II 3-15. So with my new gun in hand, I loaded up with the one box of ammo I could find locally; Hornady 139 SST Super performance.

I decided I would do minimal cleaning for the first range seasion. I have always been on the fence about benefits of "barrel break-in". I can see it both ways and I have sometimes cleaned for break-in and sometimes not. I chose not on this rifles. After a bore sight, I got 3 shots on a 8" taeger at 50 yards. Maybe a 3" group. I was not concerend so I moved out to 100 yards to further zero.

Gun shot low and right. I made measured mil adjustments to zero. The gun shot high left. Shoot again, hit high right. Shoot again, low left. Keep in mind this is in the order of 2-6" movements from center. No further adjustments were made and the gun would not repeat. I let the barrel cool, it was not too hot. Shot again with simikar results. Basically after 16 shots the gun only repeated twice and would not hold for a 3 shot group. Ammo? Scope? Barrel heat? Gun? Shooter?

I went home and inspected everything. I could find no real issues. Everything tight, scope tracks, crown is perfect, etc. At this point I clean the barrel. The barrel was filthy and woukd hardly clean out. Patches kept coming black even after poly-brushing. So I cleaned it as much as felt comfortable. I do not like running rods down my barrels unless needed; coated rods. I order some new ammo and waited for delivery.

Back to the range with HSM Berger VLD in 168 and 180 gr, Nosler 168 accubond and Hornady 168 ELDX. Short story is after another 20 rounds or so of various ammos listed, the gun shot one group at about 1.5". The rest were 2-10" and coukd not be called groups.

Range trip 3 with Black Hills ammo 154 and 162 or 168 can't remember. Similar results. No groups. Gun will not repeat. Keep in mind I am shooting other guns at the range out to 600 yards with no issues. It is not a "shooter issue." I even had my buddy shoot it. He could not get groups.

Now I am very concerned and moslty pissed. It is either a scope problem; brand new Burris XTR or a gun problem; brand new Sendero. Both quality and expensive products.

I call Remington to inquire about returning the rifle. I explain everything as stated and say I have not tested the gun with a second optic. The CS guy asked for the serial number and puts me on a brief hold. Comes back to say I need to send in the rifle. I think this is weird since it could be a scope issue and he seemed insistent. I ask if there is a known issue with this lot or production. He says no. I send in the rifle the next Monday.

Remington Service:

Repair Session 1 / Week 2 - Deepen chamber to correct head space, replace bolt - noted non-uniformity; re torque action bolts, recut crown, lap barrel, change trigger. Range report - failed accuracy test.

Repair Session 2 / Week 3 - unknown repair attempt. Range Report - failed accuracy test.

Note: I tested the Burris XTR on a known 0.5 MOA rifle. Shot 4, 5 round groups less than 0.75". One was 0.3". Average was about 1/2".

Repair Session 3 / Week 4 - unknown repair attempt. Range Report - failed accuracy test.

After hearing the attempts and reports from Remington CS I asked to speak with a Supervisor. One called me back the same day. I expressed my concern that this rifle may end up "passing" the accuracy test, but would likely never meet my expectations or represent the average performance of Sendero rifles. He said they would fix it and it will be fine; best guy is now working on it. I explained if it will not shoot less than 1 MOA with quality ammo, I will send it back. I have at least 5 other Remington varmint contour 700's that shoot less than 1". He states they test with Remington Core-lokt and would not state what "passing" accuracy consists of. I further expressed my displeasure and concern that I feel the gun will never meet the level of quality expected of this product. I asked at what point do we consider replacing the barrel, replacing the gun, or offering a refund. He said let them fix it and send it back to me for evaluation. If then it does not perform, I would have to return it again to discuss options. Now I know they understand my concerns and they likely figure simpliy passing is not good enough; maybe/maybe not.

Two days later ai get a call from Remington. "We have determined your rifle cannot be repaired and warrants replacement. Please provide your FFL of choice and we will ship you a new gun." Great News!!!! I did not want a polished turd that is still just shiny shit.

So what the F happened?!! What can be so wrong with this rifle that it will not shoot a group at all with any ammo even when nothing can be found deficient? If they found something, they didnt tell me what it was.

I couldnt find anyone else that had to send a Sendero back for accuracy or have it replaced. A couple threads indicated less than optimum accuracy, but it was unclear if they returned the rifle, accepted the performance, or found anmo that shoots- incomplete stories. These threads were from 2009-2013 timeframe.

So, looks like Remington will try to make it right. Looks like my awesome luck continues as I got a LEMON Sendero which is almost unheard of (by my reasearch). Looks like I am out 4 - 6 weeks of time, 80+ rounds of ammo, and several hours of gun tuning time and range time.

If anyone knows a similar story about the Sendero in magnum calibers, please share. I wonder if 2016 was a bad year or lot. The gun was made June of 2016. Obviously they are not selling/high inventory hence the $150 rebate promotion. My $150 rebate will be used to cover 1/2 the ammo I bought.

Guess only time will tell if the replacement gun meets expectation. I wonder if they will test fire this one before shipping it to me? I doubt it.

Last edited:
It sounds to me like the title should be Remington's great customer service, of course I know even great customer service can not make up for the rifle being right out of the box.

You are correct and I agree. The Customer Service was on par. The were very helpful and polite. This is not a rant, but more as informative information to others. I will see if I can edit title to inclide the postives.

UPDATE: The CS is highly dependent on who you speak with. They did not test the rifle as they said they would.

Last edited:
I had a similar experience.

In March of 2014 I bought the same Remington 700 Sendero SF II in 7 Mag expecting to “be stunned by the degree of precision,” as their ad states, but my old Hawkins muzzleloader would shoot a better group. Changing from Nosler Accubonds to Berger VLDs created a 25” shift to the left. 8 or so inches of elevation shifts between Hornady and Nosler. Went through the same scope swapping, powder changes, etc. but finally gave up.

A friend of mine from elementary school owns a sporting goods store and used to bleed Remington. Not anymore. He said they were bought out and the new ownership only cared about profits. That the guns they build after re-tooling were great but they wore the reamers, etc. out before re-tooling and the guns built later on were crap. A dice roll in other words.

The owner of the sporting goods store I bought this gun from said Remington had “become a Walmart company;” whatever that means.

I only paid $1,125.00 for the gun and since I had already paid to have it bedded I had the action trued and a Krieger installed. It’s a hammer now.

I said I would never buy Remington again but I’m actually looking at their 700 TACT 300 Blk Out since we are seeing some hogs, I have suppressors, and it’s cheap. If I do buy another Remington, precision accuracy will not be the goal, and it will be from the one sporting goods store that I know will take the damned thing back if it won’t shoot, malfunctions, etc.

One last item; a friend of mine bought the same Remington 700 Sendero SF II in 7 Mag with me on the same day. It shot better, but not great since shooting better than mine didn’t take much. And he had extractor issues as well so he had his trued and re-barreled also.

Glad your deal worked out in the end.

You are correct and I agree. The Customer Service was on par. The were very helpful and polite. This is not a rant, but more as informative information to others. I will see if I can edit title to inclide the postives.
No need to edit. Remington never should have shipped the junk gun in the first place and trust me, your and my stories are not the only ones. 10 years ago I bought a 270WSM CDL SF and had to ship it back due to extractor problems. I bought a Remington Seven for my daughter and the screw holes for the scope rings were so out of line there was not enough windage on a Leupold VXIII. The gunsmith that fixed it said it was the worst he had ever seen.

Yes they made good on your gun but the fact is they likely ship out junk like this knowing most people won't go through the trouble you did for a replacement.

I wish I had read a story like yours or mine prior to my purchase since the time and money invested in loads, trips to the range, the gun, etc. would have equalled much more than a nice custom gun with a custom action.

But, I blamed myself for buying dumb assed enough to buy a 3rd Remington! :)

Well, I sure do hope they inspect and test the rifle they plan to send me. I have several other factory Remingtons in heavier contours that shoot great. My two customs shoot well as expected of a tailored rifle. I was not even concerned when I bought the rifle that it would not shoot well. Several of my friends have 5R's, Gen 2 5R's, SPS tacticals, etc. and they all shoot well. Seems strange Remington is allowing poor quality to leave the factory. Not enough lot/batch testing if you ask me. The tooling comment I have heard before and seems likely.

If the replacement gun does not shoot as expected, I will demand a refund and go the custom route. This was to be a convenience purchase to get into an accurate 7 mag fairly inexpensive. After time, ammo, and shipping the rebate doesn't come close to covering it my added costs.

Thanks for your posts.

Remington boxed up and sold a POS rifle. No way!

Yeah, I wish there was more info on the Sendero problem(s). I have found info on other models, but not too much on the Sendero. Thought my chances for a dud were low....guess not.

I had a similar issue with a Remington 700 Long Range 7 mag. Wouldn't group with any ammo. Literally 3" groups were the best it would do. Two known good optics used, as well as a McMillan replacement stock. Nothing helped. Since I was on the fence about having a custom gun built when I bought this one, I took it to Phoenix Custom Rifles with a new Krieger barrel. They did their magic and it is now the most accurate gun I've ever owned. They said the action was actually very close to true, so it must have been a really bad barrel job from Remington.

It's hard to swallow paying over $1,000 for a gun that wont shoot 3" then only to have a $350 barrel instalees for another $250-400. Thats like paying $1,000 for a donor action and stock. My Stiller action was right at a grand and I usually run $350 HS Precision as these are hunting focused precision rifles.

I will not eat a Remington mistake totally. I will go the refund route if the gun won't shoot. While I may not be compensated for ammo, I can find a great action and stock for the full price of a Sendero.

Dirthead1: When did you buy the gun that you had rebarreled?

I bought my gun in February of this year. Once it was all said and done, I wish I would have just had a custom built, but I have a very expensive Rem 700 now that will shoot. Lessons learned.

Lots of lemon Senderos out there... had one in 300 Rum that wouldn't group I sent back twice... finally sent it to a gunsmith for a new barrel... had a Sendero 264 that I sent back that wouldn't group... and sent back an XCR Tactical 308 that wouldn't group...

UPDATE: Not very suprising Remington did not test the warrantly replacement rifle I picked up today. I called to ask why they did not test fire as they agrreed to do last week. Astoundingly, I was informed doing so is "impossible" in their words. Seems CS is Indiana? while the repair facility is in New York and guns are shipped from a warehouse in Mississippi.

The CS guy today basically said I was full of shit and lying about them agreeing to test fire the rifle and the previous agent likely lied through his teeth telling me they would test fire and include the target.

Pretty pathetic example of completing the service as requested and agreed.

This will be the last factory Remington rifle I ever buy. No more factory rifles for me. I will rebarrel the actions I have or build on a custom actions.

Icing in the cake woukd be the replacment gun not shooting either....

UPDATE: Not very suprising Remington did not test the warrantly replacement rifle I picked up today. I called to ask why they did not test fire as they agrreed to do last week. Astoundingly, I was informed doing so is "impossible" in their words. Seems CS is Indiana? while the repair facility is in New York and guns are shipped from a warehouse in Mississippi.

The CS guy today basically said I was full of shit and lying about them agreeing to test fire the rifle and the previous agent likely lied through his teeth telling me they would test fire and include the target.

Pretty pathetic example of completing the service as requested and agreed.

This will be the last factory Remington rifle I ever buy. No more factory rifles for me. I will rebarrel the actions I have or build on a custom actions.

Icing in the cake woukd be the replacment gun not shooting either....

The last Remington I bought was a 5r and it shot great but I won't ever buy another factory gun. For a little more money you can have a barreled action built and drop it into stock. The key is to watch for good deals in the classifieds and a guy can come out pretty good.

I'm hearing more and more horror stories about Remington rifles. At this point I think it's pretty safe to say that Savage is making better quality guns. It's really unfortunate. Those Remington Varmint Special were pretty sweet!

I had 260 sporter barrel that was almost as bad. I didn't bother sending it back, it was an SPS, and after I got irritated enough I gave it to my gunsmith for his troubles of messing with it.

I have a Rem700LH CDL sporter in 30-06 that shoots great. I know I know...one example, but it is a far better rifle than the LH Savage I had before it.

Sucks you're having issues, hopefully the new rifle shoots better. I've always had good luck with Winchester Supreme factory ammo in any gun I've shot it out of. Maybe try that ammo.

Honestly Since the replacement is brand new, you could just sell it as such. If it shoots decent but not great, it may be difficult to get a refund.

Yet another story that confirms my decision not to buy ANY more Remington rifles. These days there are too many other, much better, factory rifle options to choose from; with far fewer complaints about out-of-the-box issues. Especially as stock makers (and other aftermarket manuf.) are ramping up production of products for other gun manufacturers' rifles.

Remington boxed up and sold a POS rifle. No way!

ROFLMAO!!! No doubt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm hearing more and more horror stories about Remington rifles. At this point I think it's pretty safe to say that Savage is making better quality guns. It's really unfortunate. Those Remington Varmint Special were pretty sweet!

the last few savage rifles i bought needed work right out of the box....with the last one i bought having issues with the safety not engaging (it was easier for me to machine a new part rather than send it back).

all of my Remingtons have been fine, and shot 1MOA out of the box.

all manufacturers have lemons that leave the factory.....

I am very hesitant to buy factory rifles from companies like Savage and Remington due to the number of issues I have had and seen in person over the last decade. I hope they fix their QC and CS issues, but I highly doubt anything changes for the better.

I had a Sendero in 7mm and shot the barrel out in under 900 rounds. Was never extremely accurate but usually held 1" without any problem. Sent it to RWS and he spun a new Bartlein on there and like others stated above, it was the most accurate gun after that.

The gun did everything I expected it to do, just didn't think I would toast the barrel in 900 rounds of mild 168 SMK loads. Didn't hurt my feelings any though, I got a lot of range time behind the gun and then it got even better with a new barrel.

Two friends of mine have bought 7 Remington 700's between them in the last 3 years. Only 1 remains per each. Neither will buy another 700 as they guess about 1/3 at best are shooters now days. Each has had the "return" experience and neither got satisfaction so they sold their other "non shooters". One had a replacement model sent and it was a cheaper stock and different bbl length than what he sent in. Remington CS asked him "Why are you complaining? You got a new rifle out of this." I have one late 70's early 80's model classic that was given to me by my uncle and it is a great rifle. I was thinking about adding a new one back when these guys started buying them and trying them - some of them looked very good - but I held off. Glad I did and I'll just stick with my other favorites until Remington gets it together again, if they ever do...

I feel your pain, I am done with Remington. My first precision Remington was purchased many years ago and it was a shooter. Things have changed at Remington, the factory rifles QC have deteriorated. I just gave up trying, the last one I purchased two years ago did it for me.

They are so far behind the curve on what's going on in the precision rifle market today. Let this put things into perspective on Remington.

Remington JUST NOW came out with a 6.5 Creedmoor. Think about that.

They may be the last company that manufactures rifles to start chambering them in the most popular cartridge of the last decade. I think even Winchester beat them. It could be argued they did not want to canabilize th e 260 Rem, but I challenge anyone to find a stock of 260 Rem Sendero rifles anywhere. They don't exist.

Hell, the Gen 2 5R rifles still have a hinged floor plate! Even a $375 Ruger American Predator have a detachable magazine! And come with a picatinny scope rail to boot! And a crappy plastic stock. And they will nearly all out shoot the out of the box Gen2 5R. At 1/3rd the price!

That all illustrates how much attention they're paying to their rifle line in general. Oh yeah, I guess if you want "modern and tactical" you can drop $3000 on the Tac21 Rem700.....chambered in .308!!! Reminds me of Leupold. They woke up one day and decided they should get in on this whole FFP mil/mil thing...
so they came out with a $4k option totally out of touch with the rest of the market.

and yet Remington is continuing to sell 700s by the thousands.....

regarding 6.5 vs .308..........the only people i really see using 6.5 in considerate numbers are PRS and precision gunners....people are starting to pick up 6.5 for hunting more....but most hunters, as well as most LEO/MIL are using .308 .....remington is not "out of touch"....they just know who they are selling their guns to.

unfortunately the world doesnt revolve around PRS shooters....as compared to Hunters/ LEO/MIL.....they are an incredibly tiny share of the market.......and Remington traditionally has been a company marketed towards those 2 demographics.

so the thousands of rifles remington puts out every year are all broken?.......every one?

funny, all mine have functioned perfectly.......maybe i just got lucky :rolleyes:

so the thousands of rifles remington puts out every year are all broken?.......every one?

funny, all mine have functioned perfectly.......maybe i just got lucky :rolleyes:

Not going to say they're non-functional or broken, but it really kind of goes without saying that they're going to need work to be counted on more often than you'd like.

Most newer M700's have no primary extraction, or very minimal. Chambers are often rough, if not ringed. I've seen bent barrels on new rifles, canted recoil lugs, off center scope mount holes, damaged rifling (crushed lands), dinged crowns...

I buy a M700 only with the intention of screwing on a new barrel and installing a new trigger.

It sounds like the purchaser just wants to gripe about his purchase. Just because you buy a factory ammunition doesn't mean it will shoot a minute or under. To get the very best accuracy from a rifle, you usually need to hand load. The rifle you bought is mass produced and not a custom rifle by any stretch of the imagination. The manufacturer stood by the product and spent man hours on diagnosing the rifle. They are sending a replacement in its stead. I think this thread should be stating how great the manufacturers customer service is. And for the people stating that they need to catch up because of 6.5 Creedmoor..... The already had been producing a 6.5 round with the .260 Remington. Which is almost the exact same thing. But 6.5cm got the fanboys drooling so...... PRS is a small niche market. It is growing but again doesn't always justify the tool up or changes to a large company. Remington has been rebounding since their relocation and the trigger lawsuit. The fact of the matter is the company has been around for a very long time and has a receiver design that has been relentlessly copied and most people use. The user isn't without fault on this though. No break in or cleaning, didn't verify the optic prior to sending it in, and was determined that the rifle would fail his expectations before ever getting it back after monkeying with the trigger and other parts. If it was your company and a uncertified joe-bob gunsmith worked on the rifle and then complained about accuracy, what would you do? I think you should be praising Remington rather than condemning them on a public forum. And no I have zero affiliation with the company, other than owning a lot receivers of theirs and a couple of old rifles. My opinion is all this is.

and yet Remington is continuing to sell 700s by the thousands.....
They sell 700's to the thousands largely to the uninformed masses. The vast majority of informed buyers are doing so with the intention of either getting a full custom build or at the very least knowing they will have to "do a little work" on it to "get it to shoot."

They sell 700's to the thousands largely to the uninformed masses. The vast majority of informed buyers are doing so with the intention of either getting a full custom build or at the very least knowing they will have to "do a little work" on it to "get it to shoot."

so your stance is that remington is only able to sell guns because people dont know what they are buying?..... how very condescending of you.

tell me, hows the weather up there on your high horse?

I can't recommend Remington to those that ask me about buying a bolt gun or getting into shooting, but that didn't stop me from grabbing a Remington 700 for the right price. I have no issue dropping a new barrel on it if needed.

This is interesting stuff. I'm into Marlin. Most every knowledgeable Marlin owner/buyer avoids guns made post Remington takeover of Marlin. I have seen some piss poor examples of post Remington take over.

Most people buying a gun aren't like us. They go to the store, handle a gun, buy it and go home. We research and agonize and research more. I would say MOST gun buyers don't spend more than 5 minutes on reading about the gun they are buying. I own a Rem 700 from the 80's. Price was right. I bought it. It is a great shooter. I hate it nonetheless (due to caliber). Sub MOA all day long. Great hunting gun. Would I buy a Rem now...no. Why spend $700 on a rem, when I can spend the same on a Tikka T3. I can't support Remington given it is owned and run by a private equity firm. Now, if they improve quality significantly, I may change my tune.

so your stance is that remington is only able to sell guns because people dont know what they are buying?..... how very condescending of you.

tell me, hows the weather up there on your high horse?

I didn't say that. Some of them do know what they're buying, and they go into the deal knowing they are going to change something, fix something, update something, maybe even strip it down the action and have a new rifle built on it. Most of them don't though. And those buyers are either new to shooting or don't shoot enough to know that they have a 3 minute rifle. They might go put up a 6" shoot-n-see target on a piece of cardboard at 100 steps, and if they "hit the target" 4 out of 5 times, then their rifle is just fine for what they're likely using it for, which is shooting deer/hogs under a feeder at 75 yards. There's a lot of those people out there. Nothing wrong with that. I used to be one of them. Doesn't mean the rifles aren't, generally speaking, shitty.

I guess you're right. While I'm not saying the "only" reason they can sell rem 700's is lack of knowledge, but I'd venture to say it makes up a large portion of their sales. I don't see how that's condescending.

^^^ yep. It's not just Remington; Ruger American, Savage Axis, etc... "What is the cheapest we can make a rifle that will perform to the standards of most buyers" Because it's a game of optimized profit, not necessarily making quality products.

Why spend the time to indicate the barrel in the lathe when you can center off the OD, ram a reamer through, and get acceptable results 9/10 times? You can run more of them through so that the 10% reject rate (my numbers are made up, by the way) is swallowed up in the productivity vs. time boost. And then there's the chance that the end user is fine with a baseball sized group at 100.

Update 2: received the replacement rifle late last week. Fit and finish is not great as it has misaligned gaps between stock and actions. Barrel centers but the barrel is marred on the 6 o'clock side 6" from muzzle.

Mounted scope and shot it to test. After brief settling of the barrel, the best it would shoot with premium (blackhilks, ELD-X and HSM ammo) was about 1.5 moa. Not what is expected of a "sendero", but surely passes Remington's standards: if you call then that. Additionally the chamber is ringing ever brass; obviously a burr. Seems this one was built toward the end of a tool change.

I will continue with rigging out and tuning this gun to see what I can get out of it. If the performance does not improve with additional rounds and bedding, then I will look to purchase a new barrel and have the action trued.

We we will see....

No more factory built guns for me. This marks my last purchase. I will only work up custom built rifles from now on.

Last edited:
Update 2: received the replacement rifle late last week. Fit and finish is. It great as it has misaligned gops between stock and actions. Barrel centers but the barrel is marred on the 6 o'clock side 6" from muzzle.

Niunted scope and shot it to test. After brief settling of the barrel, the best it would shoot with premium (blackhilks, ELD-X and HSM ammo) was about 1.5 moa. Not what is expected of a "senders", but surely passes Remington's standards: if you call then that.

i will continue with rigging out and tubing this gun to see what I can get out of it. If the performance does. It improve with additional rounds and bedding, the I will look to purchase a new barrel and have the action trued.

We we will see....

No more factory built guns for me. This marks my last purchase. I will only work up custom built rifles from now on.

It's unfortunate that a historic company like Remington has been reduced to this. They can't seem to put out quality products, not for lack of talent (well, maybe???) but most likely the pencil pushers and bean counters running the company don't give a crap about the history of the Remington name.

On the custom guns front, there are others out there that put out decent/great factory guns. Sako, Tikka, etc. I'm not sure getting a turd from Remington would warrant spending 3-6k on a custom gun.

Bates762,

You are are a little off base here. I did not come here to complain, but rather inform. I do not typically post and felt my experience may benefit others.
I own 5 or 6 Remington 700 variants and have accurized several others for friends. All the 700's with Rem varmint countour barrels would shoot about 1 moa give or take out of the box; this I find acceptable.
As for user "fault" I did clean between the first 3 rounds and 3 more times after two rounds. These details I did not feel were relevant given the results. Also, Remington was informed the scope has not been ruled out. They suggested to send it in anyway. I went out the next week and verified the scope. It drilled three 7/16-5/8 5 shot groups. My expectations are warranted given I spent over $1,000 on a gun that wouldn't group period and could not be diagnosed or fixed by Remington.
The replacemnt is no where near worthy of the cost or performance. In addition to the issues formerly noted, the chamber is ringing the brass as it has a burr. This will aslo need to be addressed. 2 for 2 on crap Senderos.
I will reiterate I am completely satisfied with the previous 6 or 8 Remingtons I have bought in the last 5 or so years; sold a few to fund other interests.
You can think what you will but it borders dilusion. You can waste money if you like. The information is here for all to interpret.