• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Remington sps .308

zarar700

Private
Minuteman
Oct 6, 2009
-Remington sps .308
-Leupold Mark 4 16X40 TMR
-Lilja SS Barrals 27"
-Jewell Trigger
-Harris 6-9 BRS

-Preecha precision stock
Made in Thailand

Re: Remington sps .308

I cant find any information on this stock...is it plastic ?
Available in the US ?

btw - nice photography

Interesting........Looks good. Makes me wanna hang on to my McRee stocked Lawton.

In your opinion what is the quality like on this stock and how secure is the action to the stock? I mean does it have a good bed for the action? I assume that it either a steel or aluminum bed. Finally, where are these available?
Thanks

Thailand ey.... was it cheap?
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jimmy2Times</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It looks like it could use a bedding job. LOL </div></div>

I was just wondering if the barrel is floated?..???

It is 7075 aluminum stock. Just do for friend in the group only, Now not available yet.

strangely I like that stock. any news on how much one would cost if they ever become available?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: zarar700</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is 7075 aluminum stock. Just do for friend in the group only, Now not available yet.
Depending on demand. </div></div>
Not being an asshole but how are they going to know if theres a demand when we dont know where to get them. Where did you get it. Do you have any contact info for the manufacturer.

Looks like a really nice stick! Sent you a PM - I would buy one of those stocks for sure...I have sort of a "thing" for aluminum chassis systems....

Would love to know what the price would be on one of these. If you (or the maker) are looking to get an idea on demand, I would just start a dedicated thread where you can post more pics and specs about it.

everyone all excited about this stock, it looks like a exact knock off of a Mcree Precision stock, if you "have to have one" go buy a mcree. Great prices on a nice stock.

We feel very glad for your interest in Preecha Precision Stock (PPS). We do it for friends in the group only. Not available and there was no price, and congestion in the law. I hopes one day it will be available in your country.

This does look like a Mcree Stock, but there are some small changes that I really like about this one. The Mcree stock is great - but I think it could use some options. Call me picky - but I HATE the gap between the trigger guard and the grip on the Mcree. I also like how the comb on this stock can be changed on the fly without tools. I have a PDC Custom and love it - but I need to use a hex key to make any changes to the configuration, depending what season it is here in New England and how many layers I have on....

The grip is another nice feature. While AR-15 grips work OK - they are lacking as a pistol grip for a precision long range weapon system. This stock seems to use a 1911 pattern grip which is a nice departure from the norm.

Odds are - I will end up with a Mcree - but I do really like this take on it...

zazar700, I get over to Thailand every so often, Bangkok and Chiang Mai mainly. If I am there I might look you up if you have any extra available of the PPS stocks if that is where you are located. What kind of groups are you getting with the rifle? Very nice setup.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: phant0m_jester</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This does look like a Mcree Stock, but there are some small changes that I really like about this one. The Mcree stock is great - but I think it could use some options. Call me picky - but I HATE the gap between the trigger guard and the grip on the Mcree. I also like how the comb on this stock can be changed on the fly without tools. I have a PDC Custom and love it - but I need to use a hex key to make any changes to the configuration, depending what season it is here in New England and how many layers I have on....

The grip is another nice feature. While AR-15 grips work OK - they are lacking as a pistol grip for a precision long range weapon system. This stock seems to use a 1911 pattern grip which is a nice departure from the norm.

Odds are - I will end up with a Mcree - but I do really like this take on it... </div></div>

If you want something different as for grip give PDC a call and ask him what he can do.

Which Mcree Stock are you guys talking about that this looks so much like? I have not seen one like this on the Mcree web site at all; but might be missing it. thanks.