• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Removing the military primer crimp

Re: Removing the military primer crimp

I've done a few hundred .223's with a borrowed RCBS, but the Dillon is rumored to be the king.

I've cut mine out with the primer pocket uniformer on my RCBS Trim Mate. It went pretty quick, performed two operations at one time.

If you are doing any kind of volume go ahead and get the Dillon. Its what I use and its super easy to use and set up.

No Dillon here, the rcbs trim mate works well but, wears me out. I use a countersink in a drill...it's fairly quiick and easy.

If you buy the Dillon 1050, you can re-size, de-prime, swage and trim all at the same time at an easy 500 cases per hour ;-)

I have cut them with the rcbs and bought a dillon super swedge and love it, the dillon is the best

The Dillon was my first choice but wanted to see what others said about it. Dillon it is, Thanks!

Dillon super swage here too. Once I get in rhythm it is a breeze.

dillon super swage

Done thousands of .223 range mix brass with the Dillon Super Swage over the years whether they needed it or not just to make sure they will take the primer. Normally I prime them on my RCBS bench top mounted priming tool then run them though primed on the Dillon 550B with the primer tool on the press off.