• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rempel Bipod; Simply stated it's outstanding

ronas

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 28, 2010
Charleston, South Carolina
I recently recieved my bipod made by Henry Rempel in Canada. It arrive in it's on crate made of wood and that hard plastic material used for making signs. It only took 7 days from the date I paid to the date I recieved bipod.

Robert Gradous, my gunsmith, very highly recommended it and said if I did not like it he would buy it from me.

My TRG and AICS each have Anschutz rails so I got an adapter for each rifle.

Extremely solid, well made and easy to use.

P1010582.jpg

P1010584.jpg

P1010583.jpg

P1010585.jpg

Re: Rempel Bipod; Simply stated it's outstanding

Holy crap! Thats HUGE. Not exactly built for run-and-gun is it??

Paint it black. It'll be tactical then....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SniperCJ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Holy crap! Thats HUGE. Not exactly built for run-and-gun is it??

Paint it black. It'll be tactical then.... </div></div>

It's an F class bipod or whatever I want to use it for bipod. It goes up rather high too I'll take photo showing that. The bipod can be removed in seconds. In front is the Atlas bipod that I use on several rifles. It can be removed quickly too. I just photo it with Rempel to show where it goes if Rempel is removed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ronas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

It's an F class bipod or whatever I want to use it for bipod. It goes up rather high too I'll take photo showing that. The bipod can be removed in seconds. <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 14pt">In front is the Atlas bipod</span></span> that I use on several rifles. It can be removed quickly too. I just photo it with Rempel to show where it goes if Rempel is removed. </div></div>

xzibit-happy.jpg

I have the same ski-pod, and like you, Mr. Gradous himself told me to order one for the rifle that he built me.. It's not the smallest pod, but it's built like a tank, and his a nice piece of craftsman ship..

The box mine was sent it, looked just liked your's,built like tank as well.