• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Gunsmithing Replacement Trigger for Lefthanded Rem700

Ferryman

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2009
UK
I am looking for a replacement trigger for my 3 Lefthanded Rem700's.

I would like to get the Jewell HVR but all the sites say Right Hand Only.

Does anyone know if a lefthanded version is available now.

Alternatively any other recomendations.

Re: Replacement Trigger for Lefthanded Rem700

Call Bruno`s Shooters supply, They carry the left hand Jewell for Rem 700LH. I own quite a few.

OK guys I have got myself a left handed Jewell but have spoken with John at Huber concepts and bought 3 of his triggers as well.

Fitting the Lefthanded Jewell required jigging the AI chassis up in the mill and a bit of machining to get sufficient clearance for the action to sit in the chassis and also for safety to work.

It will be interesting to see if the Hubers require the same

Ok well I got the Jewell fitted to the .300 Win Mag and after a little bit of work on the Mill everything fits and functions.

The Huber Concept triggers arrived on Friday and I fitted them to theRem 700 223 and .308

Everything slotted in with not alterations required to the stock.

After discussing things with John Huber I have gone for 2 stage triggets with 3# pull.

Now I jst need range time to see how they all compare

i know its not my thread but thanks.. my dad just finished his build and feels the trigger needs to be replaced.. now i know what to buy him..lol