• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reports Kim Jong Un is dead

M50's supposed to be replacing that one eventually. But seriously, do those even protect against viruses? Always figured they were for smoke, gas, mold spores, bacteria, stuff larger than a virus but I guess filters could be made for it.

N95/N99/P100 filters are woven with gaps no larger than 0.03 microns. They can filter out even the finest particulates from smoke such as welding arc vapor, proven that nothing has chemically or physically compromised the fibers. Look at the specs for the mfg's of the filters to see what particulate/percentage ratings they are given.

N95/N99/P100 filters are woven with gaps no larger than 0.03 microns. They can filter out even the finest particulates from smoke such as welding arc vapor, proven that nothing has chemically or physically compromised the fibers. Look at the specs for the mfg's of the filters to see what particulate/percentage ratings they are given.
Well according to the Avon Protection website, at least one filter for the FM12 says it'll protect against viruses. The webpage for the M50 mask used by the US, on the other hand, doesn't seem to mention viruses. But it's a bit hard to understand; the datasheets mostly focus on the more conventional military protection (nerve agents, blood agents, blister agents, etc.) and make only a passing mention of viral agents.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
She is busy trying to hide all her insider trading as she moved her stocks around durning the early days of COVID (oh ,wait, it was her husband who just happened to make all the smart trades)
She was in China Town creating a distraction.

Well according to the Avon Protection website, at least one filter for the FM12 says it'll protect against viruses. The webpage for the M50 mask used by the US, on the other hand, doesn't seem to mention viruses. But it's a bit hard to understand; the datasheets mostly focus on the more conventional military protection (nerve agents, blood agents, blister agents, etc.) and make only a passing mention of viral agents.

Spoke with someone that works at Avon. They said that their filters are greater than HEPA efficacy. Equivalent to p100, 99.97%. Against the Covid virus, which is .125 micron.

Spoke with someone that works at Avon. They said that their filters are greater than HEPA efficacy. Equivalent to p100, 99.97%. Against the Covid virus, which is .125 micron.
Oh yeah? Sweet. Guess I'll be rocking that SAS gas mask look when the looting happens, then!

Assuming a change of figureheads in NOKO; the money seems to be on NOKO's new figurehead triggering all out war in the region.

IMHO, I believe it would a golden opportunity to remedy the problems associated with The Hermit Kingdom; and the blame for it all would be on them.

It would not be easy. But as Kennedy said, we do these things not because they are easy, but because they are hard.

IMHO, it would involve China rising, with a protracted war that is fought beginning on Korean soil at least as a start. China intervened once, during the original Korean War. I believe the China military is an overinflated Clusterf*ck in the making. I do not see China's middle class tolerating the CCP's combined roles as war fighters and domestic oppressor. Any move on their part to wage external war would likely trigger internal uprisings. The thing that has traditionally curtailed American military adventurism has been the resistance of the middle class, and now; China's middle class has become dominant segment of its population. The CCP would be dangerously vulnerable from within.

For some perverse reason, the prospect appeals to me; even if Kim remains alive and in power. Honestly, I respect NOKO's military power over China's, but even combined, they are both inferior to USA.

Time to call the bluff. Both of them need to be reined in.

As for Russia, time for the rest of NATO to fish or cut bait.

Wolverines??? This world is universally and inconsolably F*cked up. God does not play dice, but I'm not against the prospect of rolling those dice worldwide.

I mean really, who wants to see the present worldwide trends carried to their logical extremes anyway? Not anyone I know and respect.

Greg

Last edited:
Assuming a change of figureheads in NOKO; the money seems to be on NOKO's new figurehead triggering all out war in the region.

IMHO, I believe it would a golden opportunity to remedy the problems associated with The Hermit Kingdom; and the blame for it all would be on them.

It would not be easy. But as Kennedy said, we do these things not because they are easy, but because they are hard.

IMHO, it would involve China rising, with a protracted war that is fought beginning on Korean soil at least as a start. China intervened once, during the original Korean War. I believe the China military is an overinflated Clusterf*ck in the making. I do not see China's middle class tolerating the CCP's combined roles as war fighters and domestic oppressor. Any move on their part to wage external war would likely trigger internal uprisings. The thing that has traditionally curtailed American military adventurism has been the resistance of the middle class, and now; China's middle class has become dominant segment of its population. The CCP would be dangerously vulnerable from within.

For some perverse reason, the prospect appeals to me; even if Kim remains alive and in power. Honestly, I respect NOKO's military power over China's, but even combined, they are both inferior to USA.

Wolverines??? This world is universally and inconsolably F*cked up. God does not play dice, but I'm not against the prospect of rolling those dice worldwide.

I mean really, who wants to see the present worldwide trends carried to their logical extremes anyway? Not anyone I know and respect.

Greg
LGOWI!

Boy she has bitch written on her face. i agree bigfatcock should bang the bitch outta her.

Reactions: Bender
Update as to the Dear Leader's state. Vegetable after heart attack and piss poor surgery outcome.

Now the Me so Horny girl has one hot body very fuckable.
She was also one of the henchwomen in the Bond film "A View To A Kill":
1587852977927.png

View attachment 7305278
MCU-2/P

I got to suck on that several times during Southern Watch. Fun times during GQ.

Fuuuuck... I remember having to maintain maintenance records using two pencils and a keyboard in full MOPP gear during an alert.

100F+, no air-conditioning, pouring sweat into that suit... would have only been worse if it was an actual nuclear, chemical, or biological attack.

(...or if I had to walk to school up hill, both ways... but I digress.)

Well if he IS dead you know the media will say trump did it..... or somehow involved.
Or blame him for not doing it/not being involved. Or for being too involved. Or not being involved enough. Or for letting the sister take over. Or for letting China have too much influence. TDS is strong in the media.

Orange man could organize a soft landing, reunify the Koreas, empty the prison camps, hold a missile bonfire, feed every starving NK, get a treaty that says only Made in USA products will be sold in their stores... and Joy Behar would complain that he had made the world more dangerous and the new Korea was a threat to the peaceful Chinese and destabilized Asia.

Screw these people . TDS is more real than our made-up virus crisis. And more of a threat to our republic.

Sirhr

If hes dead I think north and South Korea will eventually rejoin as one nation. Would finally b.c e something good for the US

Or blame him for not doing it/not being involved. Or for being too involved. Or not being involved enough. Or for letting the sister take over. Or for letting China have too much influence. TDS is strong in the media.

Orange man could organize a soft landing, reunify the Koreas, empty the prison camps, hold a missile bonfire, feed every starving NK, get a treaty that says only Made in USA products will be sold in their stores... and Joy Behar would complain that he had made the world more dangerous and the new Korea was a threat to the peaceful Chinese and destabilized Asia.

Screw these people . TDS is more real than our made-up virus crisis. And more of a threat to our republic.

Sirhr

I am calling dibs on as many Moisin-Nagants and cases of 7.62x54R as I can fit in about 3 medium sized rental box trucks. What better way for me to open my own gun store than have a wall full of optics ready long range hunters ready to go? Gotta have another rack dedicated to cleaning supplies and solvents too... Those rounds are probably loaded with perchlorate primers.

It is just as likely that kimmie is shivering in fear alone in his bunker, hiding from Corona.

I suspect if he is dead China would just” absorb” North Korea and threaten South Korea with the same?

Nobody wants DPRK. From a government's point of view, it's millions of starving people to feed. They've been brainwashed to believe their leader is a god on Earth, so they aren't likely to take well to a new country taking over. China's only motivation is that they don't want the US on their doorstep.

Reactions: TACC and Bender
Hi,

Speculation is that an interim Government of Kum Dum Ones' personal pickings would operate the country until his eldest son is old enough to take over from them.

Those that say the sister is the likely candidate...let us remember 2 things:
1. The NK Goverment/Military is highly unlikely to accept a female leader of the party.
2. Her job last year while traveling with Kum Dum was to extinguish his cigarettes....

Sincerely,
Theis

Fuuuuck... I remember having to maintain maintenance records using two pencils and a keyboard in full MOPP gear during an alert.

100F+, no air-conditioning, pouring sweat into that suit... would have only been worse if it was an actual nuclear, chemical, or biological attack.

(...or if I had to walk to school up hill, both ways... but I digress.)

Things were perfectly fine until Air Combat Command took over for SAC.

As soon as that happened, all of a sudden we needed chem gear to operate 8k miles away from the war.
It got even worse with that stupid assed composite wing fiasco.

We train, fly and fight together. NOT!!

"Alert Status"was good, but in MOPP gear, it sucked, even with AC running in the "Mole Hole", waiting on a horn. Then when you got one, start kicking tires and light'n fires, get on board/strapped in and the AC opens the nilla envelope and says, "This is an exercise,stand down". All while the sweat just F'n pours. Don't miss that shit. Mac

Reactions: TACC
Things were perfectly fine until Air Combat Command took over for SAC.

As soon as that happened, all of a sudden we needed chem gear to operate 8k miles away from the war.
It got even worse with that stupid assed composite wing fiasco.

We train, fly and fight together. NOT!!

Of course, I was doing this during the cold war... and it was a certainty that nukes were going to be involved if we were deployed to Europe. Of course, I was also damn sure we wont be keeping electronic records.

Reactions: TACC

Greg

If you want to have a hot war with NK you need to sit down and very carefully ask yourself.
How many brave young Americans, pretty much the most valuable thing we actually have, do you want to send to their deaths?
How much destruction of American assets in other countries are you willing to allow?

Then decide if you are willing from the start to use nuclear weapons at anytime, any place on both NK and China as needed to keep Americans from being killed in any amount needed without hesitation. If the answer is yes, then proceed to the next question.

Are you willing to use as much of our destructive arsenal as it takes on both NK and China without limits or safe zones to ensure victory.
If yes, then move to the next question.

Is your ultimate goal to eradicate the existing NK regime, and re-unite NK with SK under the SK political system and government with no compromises to China at all.
If so, move on to the next question.

Have you worked out a plan with SK for the orderly integration of NK with SK including the immediate need for massive amounts of humanitarian, financial and policing assistance? In addition do they have a plan for the very high cost integration will bring (you could ask the Germans for some pointers).

Once you have that all worked out, go ahead and kick off your war.

If you want to have a hot war with NK you need to sit down and very carefully ask yourself.
How many brave young Americans, pretty much the most valuable thing we actually have, do you want to send to their deaths?
How much destruction of American assets in other countries are you willing to allow?

Then decide if you are willing from the start to use nuclear weapons at anytime, any place on both NK and China as needed to keep Americans from being killed in any amount needed without hesitation. If the answer is yes, then proceed to the next question.

Are you willing to use as much of our destructive arsenal as it takes on both NK and China without limits or safe zones to ensure victory.
If yes, then move to the next question.

Is your ultimate goal to eradicate the existing NK regime, and re-unite NK with SK under the SK political system and government with no compromises to China at all.
If so, move on to the next question.

Have you worked out a plan with SK for the orderly integration of NK with SK including the immediate need for massive amounts of humanitarian, financial and policing assistance? In addition do they have a plan for the very high cost integration will bring (you could ask the Germans for some pointers).

Once you have that all worked out, go ahead and kick off your war.
Agree with this^^^ but, to add, if that "Nuclear Football" gets tossed, we better hope and pray, we are at "Ground Zero", because I sure as hell don't want to live thru the shitstorm, that this world would be in, once the "Trade Winds" work their magic. Half life of hundreds of years? Not me. Mac

Reactions: Greg Langelius *
Agree with this^^^ but, to add, if that "Nuclear Football" gets tossed, we better hope and pray, we are at "Ground Zero", because I sure as hell don't want to live thru the shitstorm, that this world would be in, once the "Trade Winds" work their magic. Half life of hundreds of years? Not me. Mac

You don't have to design your nukes to spit out tons of long lasting radioactivity...... just saying....

Reactions: 10ring'r
Seems Minot is now full of BUFF's
Show us your intel

ETA: any noob knows that defcon gets ratcheted up every time a nuclear armed hostile gets shaky. No intel needed for that.

Last edited:
Show us your intel

ETA: any noob knows that defcon gets ratcheted up every time a nuclear armed hostile gets shaky. No intel needed for that.

I think this is what is being referenced:

Of course Russian Times likes to change the story on that one, it was a change planned in 2018. With new Chinese mid range missiles that can reach Guam faster than they can spin up the engines, it made total sense to redeploy the bombers back stateside and elsewhere.