• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Gunsmithing Reputable Gunsmith in West TN, SE MO, SW KY, etc.

cmnspwr

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 12, 2009
Jackson, Tennessee
As the title states, I'm looking for a reputable gunsmith that deals with tactical rifles. I'm located in west TN, but am willing to travel to SE Missouri, SW Kentucky, NE Arkansas, etc.

Re: Reputable Gunsmith in West TN, SE MO, SW KY, etc.

Do you need to travel there or can it all be done via phone and shipping?

I'm not saying there isn't someone because I don't know, I'm just asking why you need to travel?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cmnspwr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As the title states, I'm looking for a reputable gunsmith that deals with tactical rifles. I'm located in west TN, but am willing to travel to SE Missouri, SW Kentucky, NE Arkansas, etc. </div></div>

I've been asking myself the same thing. I have several "little" projects that I'd like to have done that don't require a custom builder, and it'd be a lot easier to have it done "locally" than to deal with shipping, etc. If you find one, post the results...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cmnspwr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As the title states, I'm looking for a reputable gunsmith that deals with tactical rifles. I'm located in west TN, but am willing to travel to SE Missouri, SW Kentucky, NE Arkansas, etc. </div></div>
Can you be more specific as to where in west Tn?

Check with Jeff Walle at Guns and Leather in Greenbrier, TN. He's been around a long time and is well respected.

I am in Northwest TN and do some stuff (part time FFL and Gunsmith) and know others that do more. Let me know what you need and maybe I can help.

I to have looked, Simple stuff like installing Brakes I have needed done. I tried contacting the fellow at Guns and leather before with no luck, just a machine. I have a couple more barrels that will need threaded soon.

Well not in West tn.. But over in E.Tenn in Knoxvile, you will find a hell of a good shop Called Predator Custom, owned by Jim Ruiz.. He can do all your smith needs..Tell him Les sent you..
Predator Custom Shop
3550 Papermill Dr.
Knoxville, Tn. 37909
865-521-0625
www.predatorcustomshop.com

Predator Custom Shop are good people. Havent had any work done by them but a few buddies had some rifles built by them. Their quality is great and service is great as well. I met them all at SHOT Show in 08. Nice guys.