• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reservists Set to Deploy for Europe NATO Mission Following New Biden Order

charbroiled

FNG
Minuteman
Dec 9, 2022
Americas

Excerpt:
13 Jul 2023

President Joe Biden signed an executive order Thursday that will allow the Pentagon to tap into reserve forces for deployment to Europe as part of its long-standing NATO mission on the continent. According to a copy of the order released by the White House, it allows the military to use up to 3,000 reserve service members to augment its forces in Europe, which grew in reaction to Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

The howling monkeys and chattering ninnies spouted nonsense about Trump starting WWIII and here we have the Imbecile in Charge doing just that. Splendid. Just splendid.

1689301687395.jpeg

Are these Reservists going to be placed just close enough to the war zone to "not be involved" and yet somehow "a Russian attack" will kill American troops?

Perhaps they are just going on a European vacation...

I see it a little like the Lusitania. Plaster full page ad's HAY IF A SHIP HAS A BRITISH FLAG IT IS A TARGET. Get upset when americans get killed, perfect excuse to get in the war.

Reactions: mosin46
We have already had some serious deployments. My old outfit is in a certain area right now, having relieved the previous batallion. In fact, I am packing up a box of items to ship to them right now. Former members of the team donate what they can, and I pool it, and pay for the shipping. Next package goes out Monday.
Reservists are just the latest to go, there's been Active Duty Infantry there in several of the Eastern European countries, especially right up against the border of Ukraine for at least 2 years.

We have already had some serious deployments. My old outfit is in a certain area right now, having relieved the previous batallion. In fact, I am packing up a box of items to ship to them right now. Former members of the team donate what they can, and I pool it, and pay for the shipping. Next package goes out Monday.
Reservists are just the latest to go, there's been Active Duty Infantry there in several of the Eastern European countries, especially right up against the border of Ukraine for at least 2 years.

Thanks for the info, helps a ton for me to understand the latest sitrep. DM me if can help out with your old team...

Been going on actually since 2013 people just don't watch and listen...

Full year long "deployments" have been going on for a decade now to the Baltics... Lots of heavy units take their tanks over and leave them there too....... allegedly

Reactions: SilentStalkr
You might ask yourself, is Russia baiting NATO with their lackluster special operation? With BRICS and other global alignments (notably China, Iran ) having matured the last decade(s) it might be worth considering.

Daniel 7:5
And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh.

I believe the three ribs mentioned to be the US/Canada, EU, and Australia. The West collectively.

The League of Nations was replaced by the UN due to WWII. The UN must fail and fall, for a global reset to replace it. World war is the MO to get it done. Rus with it's confederacy of Nations is poised to tear some things up.

The heavenly writing on the wall might be worth meditation for you son's and daughter's sake.

Last edited:
Reactions: mtrmn
May be as simple as recruitment is so low they can no longer maintain a presence without doing this.

Reactions: Hegre
I’m wondering if there is any regret about the decision to force out all the folks that refused the clot shot right about now. How many was that anyway?

Last edited:
I’m wondering if there is any regret about the decision to force out all the folks that refused the clot shot right about now. How many was that anyway?
I doubt it . Most likely following instructions from the CCP .

Reactions: 232593

As a former NATO officer, I concur. Cringe… That said, there are some damn fine professionals in all of those services, but damn, most of the HQs and the decision making ability of the Sr Staff was one big chocolate mess.

But it was Belgian chocolate, so we really didn’t mind! 😝

——-

Not After Two O’Clock

Needs America To Operate

I was an IRR call up in 1991.

We were not sent to desks to “free a man to fight”.

We were sent to “Combat Casualty Replacement Battalion” ie “ Fresh Meat”. I wish we had a unit patch it would be something like a guy on a stretcher getting carried one way and an IRR running the other.

Didn’t matter what your MOS was as a regular, as an IRR call up you were then made Infantry. A lot of Clerks got a life lesson.

I fucked up and showed up with my basic issue as it had only been packed months before. Guys that were three or more years into their IRR contract time arrived empty handed. They lucked out and got a new basic field uniform issue. I should have done same for free stuff. No one was NJP for not having their basic issue as required.

Wonder how many IRR were kicked out for no jab.

My opinion all should say “No!”

My kids know that’s my advice to them if considering the military.

People want to cancel me? I’m fine with that. They can carry the guns for themselves. I won’t be there for them.

Last edited:

Been going on actually since 2013 people just don't watch and listen...

Full year long "deployments" have been going on for a decade now to the Baltics... Lots of heavy units take their tanks over and leave them there too....... allegedly
Exactly.

This shows the issues the military is having recruiting and retaining Soldiers now. Big Army missed their recruiting numbers badly. Common now for Army National Guard units to "mobilize" every 3-4 years now and "deploy" to Europe as show of force. Bet those "Reservists" recalled are a specific skill set that the Army cannot fill through recruiting/retention. National Guard has to be called up as units where USAR can be called up individually.

Reactions: JakeM
I may be misremembering but didn't democraps put us in WWI and WWII?
Well, they certainly put us in WW1. Which was a good thing because otherwise there would be no Europe.

And last I checked, the Japanese put us in WW2. Unless you think it was done by he same folks who knocked the Trade Center down...

Ultimately, Democrat or Republican, we Americans suffer a giant "Mrs Kravitz" complex and can't help but knock on the doors of every house in the neighborhood to stick our noses in their business. Yeah, ok... sometimes we just have no choice... like when 10 million folks are getting turned into air pollution or our 'Good Korean' allies are about to be exterminated.

Meh, it's all too complicated. Let's just nuke everyone and go back to 1830... Or 3000 BC...

Sirhr

Reactions: doubloon