• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Results from Thunder Valley

Sandow the Heretic

Private
Minuteman
Aug 8, 2017
This is going to sound familiar... Anyone have the results from the last match? All I've got is a blurry pic that I can't read the names on and Tom is not responding to requests for results. I'm also missing last May's results if someone has those.

Alex

All I know is...I won...and Randy Wise was third...heh....I know...funny man. Maybe I can get them from him.

Reactions: brianf
BC8D6E25-26C7-4D6A-AE93-A54BCB2DF263.jpeg

Some of the names were a bit hard to read. Who's names got butchered?

-Alex

Attachments

• May 21.pdf
    39.5 KB · Views: 60
Question for the guys that were there,

hots seem a little more erratic than usual...how was the weather?

The weather was great actually. It was warm and sunny. However, the wind at TVP is an enigma to most. You can have five opposite wind patterns from you to the target. The balllistic calc said hold 3 mils of wind at 2300...and I held half a mil in the opposite direction for a hit.

Hits are easy to see...but misses were almost impossible unless you were very close to the target. The reason....no manicured sand traps around the targets.....just good ole wet grass. at 2333 I could see my misses kick up a tiny amount of dirt in front, to the left and right of the target...just barely missing......but let's say you dialed that 3Mil of wind....no way you can see where you hit. I was shooting a 'tiny' 245gr 30 cal bullet at around 2880fps....but even the big boys were having a hell of a time spotting misses and making corrections.

The manicured dirt around the targets at Black Bear last month...now that was easy to see splash...I saw ALL my misses..and there were quiet a few of them...heh.