• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Retard should have stuck to Tide Pods...

Have faith. With these idiots having to do stupider and stupider stuff to go one up over the last video, it'll only be a matter of time before the gene pool gets the chlorine.

Reactions: abizdafuzz
Have faith. With these idiots having to do stupider and stupider stuff to go one up over the last video, it'll only be a matter of time before the gene pool gets the chlorine.

I'm trying man, but they're fucking breeding faster than they're checking out!

That Tide Pod shit was a complete "free advertisement" or whatever the fuck they call it when some company starts a "challenge" or some viral shit to sell more shit. Because until that was posted here, I'd never heard of a goddamn "pod", and I must admit when I saw one in a store it looked pretty damn good... I also noticed everyone doing this dumb shit was paying $7 for about 20 loads of laundry too.

This is what monetizing personal videos on YouTube and other platforms does, people trying to come up with the most extreme things to get views. People put themselves into extremely hazardous situations, up to and including getting shot and killed proving a flak jacket doesn't work as a bulletproof vest, all for the sake of getting more followers. Add in the rest of the stuff going on, whether videoing beatdowns or staying on the sidelines with their phone in their hand videoing someone dying instead of assisting or at least using their phone to call emergency services, it's a culture shift from one of Good Samaritans to one of watching the demise of fellow citizens for pleasure and later profiting from their demise. Remember the old Faces of Death videos that used to be so controversial? It's now called LiveLeak.

These videos are then stolen by other users across the globe, reposted across the web for further income where they just keep bouncing around to stay in front of moderators who ban them for copyright infringement. Meanwhile, Alphabet (Google) is making bank off these fools and criminals while the rest of the world applauds.

Long story short, I don't watch much YouTube or similar any longer, pretty much leave it for when I need help doing a particular project like working on my truck or learning a new reloading technique. I've seen enough stupid people for one lifetime.

There is a lot of good stuff on YouTube. There is even more crap. I can easily get sucked into watching a craftsman turn a bowl, build furniture, or cast or forge something from hot metal. And, it is a great vehicle for learning how to do something. "YouTube gunsmith" may be a disparagement, but I've used YouTube numerous times to figure out how to disassemble a firearm for cleaning. My dad is regularly coming up with some rifle or shotgun I've never seen that is in need of some TLC. Need to know how to detail strip a Glenfield model 60? YouTube...

Last edited:
There is a lot of good stuff on YouTube. There is even more crap. I can easily get sucked into watching a craftsman turn a bowl, build furniture, or cast or forge something from hot metal. And, it is a great vehicle for learning how to do something. "YouTube gunsmith" may be a disparagement, but I've used YouTube numerous times to figure out how to disassemble a firearm for cleaning. My dad is regularly coming up with some rifle or shotgun I've never seen that is in need of some TLC. Need to know how to detail strip a Glenfield model 66? YouTube...
Completely agree with this. I'm more referring to anything "trending", I really don't care to be another moth led to the flame of another "ce-webrity".

I always knew these fucking millennials were as useless as tits on a boar. Now I realize they are fucking dumb as rocks too. More power to them I say.

I try not to be like my peers, I'll be damned if I actually act like a millennial. I work full time, full time senior in college, yes ma'am and no ma'am always. I'm thinking I was born into the wrong generation. We all do stupid things, but this nonsense has broken the mold for juvenile antics.

mmmmm tide pods. So fruity and fresh.

And now they even got "Juice Paks". Mmmmmmm Juice Paksssssssssss.

At some point there's gonna be a GoFundMe for medical bills or a funeral. Watch.

And now they even got "Juice Paks". Mmmmmmm Juice Paksssssssssss.

At some point there's gonna be a GoFundMe for medical bills or a funeral. Watch.

You guys are missing out.

Zero calories.

Great taste.

Dont need to brush your teeth again for like a week after.

TIDE stick? Fuck, let me just lick that stain off.

This is what monetizing personal videos on YouTube and other platforms does, people trying to come up with the most extreme things to get views. People put themselves into extremely hazardous situations, up to and including getting shot and killed proving a flak jacket doesn't work as a bulletproof vest, all for the sake of getting more followers. Add in the rest of the stuff going on, whether videoing beatdowns or staying on the sidelines with their phone in their hand videoing someone dying instead of assisting or at least using their phone to call emergency services, it's a culture shift from one of Good Samaritans to one of watching the demise of fellow citizens for pleasure and later profiting from their demise. Remember the old Faces of Death videos that used to be so controversial? It's now called LiveLeak.

These videos are then stolen by other users across the globe, reposted across the web for further income where they just keep bouncing around to stay in front of moderators who ban them for copyright infringement. Meanwhile, Alphabet (Google) is making bank off these fools and criminals while the rest of the world applauds.

Long story short, I don't watch much YouTube or similar any longer, pretty much leave it for when I need help doing a particular project like working on my truck or learning a new reloading technique. I've seen enough stupid people for one lifetime.

Jesus, not to mention that you can’t find a video that is less than 12 minutes long for a 1:45 minute subject. Effing doorknobs burn 4:00 minutes on the intro with useless babbling, including “I’ll try to keep this short”......OK, shut up, keep it short by getting to the point.

This is what happens when the Aussie govt wont let you use those traps anymore for the intended purpose lmao