• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Retro / Old School LongSwords on Surgeon receivers

Terry Cross

Dingleberry
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2003
Alexandria, LA 71303
www.kmwlrs.com
So. . . .
I purchased a group of Surgeon M1086 actions last year when Preston was getting everything whipped into shape in Phoenix. My curiosity was piqued as to whether they were as good as the ones I had gotten years earlier when they were in Prague, OK. I was impressed with these and have been attempting to get them built into complete rifles between the regular workload.

I split the group between .300 Win Mag and .300 PRC and included the usual features I have been running on my standard LongSwords since 2014.

Because I'm not real smart and I can't build enough of the usual Mk2 LongSwords, these will be the last and only ones I am going to build on the Surgeons.

It was a neat, almost nostalgic project and I thought they came out nice.

IMG_1738.JPG

IMG_1746 resized.jpg

IMG_1747 resized.jpg

I am glad Preston is back, I have a 591 that is on barrel 5. I would love a PRC those are really good looking rifles

Reactions: Terry Cross