• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Return of the branch COVIDians

IMG_4616.jpeg

Let’s see how that works out!

The Uniform hangers will be arresting you and gunpoint and forcing you to be injected against your will and will gleefully do the same to your screaming children. "just following orders" and "just enforcing the law"...

Do you think people will wake up then?
I doubt it.
I am already awake, I will most likely die then...

“If media reports from the US are to be believed, the Biden administration allegedly paid nearly the entire corporate media a total of around $1 billion as part of a huge campaign to push only positive coverage about Covid vaccines.”

“Even “conservative” media outlets were also engaged, The Desert Review claimed in a report.

It said documents gathered through a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request filed by Blaze Media showed that the government purchased advertising on TV, radio, in print, and on social media to build “vaccine confidence.””

Media networks including ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox News, CNN, Newsmax, MSNBC, New York Post, Los Angeles Times, Washington Post, BuzzFeed News and hundreds of local newspapers and TV stations were collectively responsible for publishing countless articles and video segments promoting the COVID shots as effective and safe.

The report alleged that the government used taxpayer money to censor any kind of negative information.

In fiscal year 2021, US Congress sanctioned $1 billion for the secretary of health to be spent on activities to “strengthen vaccine confidence in the United States.””

There’s more in the link, but I didn’t feel like copying the whole article.

I didn't wear a mask in Home Depot at the height of the mask mandates. At the checkout counter the 3-4 employees present were yelling at me about not wearing a mask. Said I couldn't check out until I put a mask on or bought a mask from them. So, I said I'll just leave. This seemed to "Not Compute" to one of the employees as she initially looked as if she was gong to block me from leaving. That COVID scam made people lose their minds.

I didn't wear a mask in Home Depot at the height of the mask mandates. At the checkout counter the 3-4 employees present were yelling at me about not wearing a mask. Said I couldn't check out until I put a mask on or bought a mask from them. So, I said I'll just leave. This seemed to "Not Compute" to one of the employees as she initially looked as if she was gong to block me from leaving. That COVID scam made people lose their minds.
One of the grocery stores I go to did the most retarded thing. One way arrows on the aisles. That way you don't back up and infect someone else.

Surprisingly, no one came to arrest me for walking halfway back up the aisle to grab the tea that I missed. Nor did three employees my size show up to drag me out, because that is what it would take.

Edited to add: I should explain that last statement. In my youth I was 6' 6". Now, as an older guy, I am 6' 4". At the time, I weighed about 270. Now, I am down to a whispy 247 lbs. And I really do have some training and experience with fisticuffs. Not bragging and yes, my ass can be kicked. But someone will pay for it.

Next they’ll be rounding up the guns and not long after that they will be taking people out in the open.
Serious question, how? There is not enough manpower if you convinced everyone in a badge, an agency, and the military.

To Paraphrase Col. Trautman, "You will need a lot of body bags."

Reactions: nikerret
I’m hearing rumors about the Brandon Admin bringing back COVID restrictions later this year. Masks, social distancing, lockdowns & all the useless bullshit from last time.

Anyone hearing similar shit?

Serious question, how? There is not enough manpower if you convinced everyone in a badge, an agency, and the military.

To Paraphrase Col. Trautman, "You will need a lot of body bags."
Thats a good question but it won’t stop them from trying. I suspect a lot of people would willingly turn them in. Ask me how I know how.

How you know how?
Cause most of the country ran out and got Covid shots as soon as they were available because they were told to for the most part. Then I’d say half the holdouts eventually wound up taking it. Then pretty much all of the country went along with the lockdowns and the bullshit. No stones. Very little pushback. Those are not the people that are gonna stand up and say no when the gov says turn your stuff in. It’s that simple. And the Gun manufacturers! Lmao. They might as well go ahead and close their doors cause they don’t really push back either. Some are better than others but most of them know who pays their checks. I’m sure many will say they will take a stand but when it comes to it, little would do anything about it. They’ll turn them in and do exactly whatever the man tells them to do. It won’t take much enforcement or people rounding them up.

Two camps will forever embrace the "Pandemic" Government and the healthcare industry. It's their insidious money maker. No longer need to go to war. Money can be made at from the sheeple.
Its a cash cow for them so why not.

Last edited:
Reactions: lash
We may have depending on how you count it. I may try to look for a reliable info source later.
Take into account that every town, city, county, state and federal employee are paid with taxpayers money. They don't actually pay into the pool. They are recycling taxpayers money. Now include everyone that has retired from those jobs. The taxpayers are footing the bill for their retirement.
The pyramid has been upside down for a very long time. If you really want to look into it. I bet that the number of actual taxpayers is about 25% of the population and the percentage of people taking a handout from uncle sugar is about 50% and that's not including the ones that are getting an employee check.

Take into account that every town, city, county, state and federal employee are paid with taxpayers money.

True, the government we have is not worth what we're paying for it when you count every dime.

I was trying to keep it to just poverty level and below taking assistance or if their entire existence is money in exchange for no labor ... but then USPS blows that argument.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
Please push them into a cactus or yucca plant.
As a former #FloridaMan I fully believe you’re just making up words 😂😂

Every time I’m at my club match here, it’s always “the tgt 2 mils left of the dead hkythkdyncdycdrius bush and just below the dead kkiyhfsubsejndyhabus tree at the base of the rock that looks like a half consumed meth crystal (AKA a tub of 12yr old Jack3D) found in the bathroom at the ostrich farm just south of the res between Tucson and Phoenix. ….not that I know. 😂😂😂

No shit though…right after posting my previous post I’m driving home from work and see a tranny in a skirt and mask walking down Fry Blvd and two seconds later see a “male” bike riding with a mask on.

The simulation is running out of designs.

With the exception of extortion, coercion, and forced domestic and international pharmaceutical vaccine poisoning with the fake pandemic . I do miss that part of attempting to Mask me in public. I got more enjoyment with walking into Safeway, Walmart, fastfoods, restaurants.. etc. and me waking in and just ignore their total existence, while they Scream Sir Sir Sir Stop Stop Stop.. You have to put a mask on. While I just go about my normal life.

One of the biggest things I learned with the fake pandemic was IT DOES, bring out ALL the Psychotics, Phob's, and Hypochondriacs of your town that are normally hidden, and floats them straight to the surface for you plainly see .
Also.. 2 separate times at the US Post Office ( Non postal Employees ) . I had Psycho's go off on me. One guy actually followed me from outside somewhere from out in the parking lot, to inside the Post office when I got in-line and jumped in front of me and just went insane screaming and cussing at me. Then one time I had a woman who walked over to me inside post office from the postal box's rentals and went super-Karen on me about my lack of public health awareness.
The Psychos .. the BEST thing I learned is don't say a word, but start laughing hard at them straight to their face, looking them in the eye's. Their psychotic hate and rage just explodes and it's fucking hilarious.

With the exception of extortion, coercion, and forced domestic and international pharmaceutical vaccine poisoning with the fake pandemic . I do miss that part of attempting to Mask me in public. I got more enjoyment with walking into Safeway, Walmart, fastfoods, restaurants.. etc. and me waking in and just ignore their total existence, while they Scream Sir Sir Sir Stop Stop Stop.. You have to put a mask on. While I just go about my normal life.

One of the biggest things I learned with the fake pandemic was IT DOES, bring out ALL the Psychotics, Phob's, and Hypochondriacs of your town that are normally hidden, and floats them straight to the surface for you plainly see .
Also.. 2 separate times at the US Post Office ( Non postal Employees ) . I had Psycho's go off on me. One guy actually followed me from outside somewhere from out in the parking lot, to inside the Post office when I got in-line and jumped in front of me and just went insane screaming and cussing at me. Then one time I had a woman who walked over to me inside post office from the postal box's rentals and went super-Karen on me about my lack of public health awareness.
The Psychos .. the BEST thing I learned is don't say a word, but start laughing hard at them straight to their face, looking them in the eye's. Their psychotic hate and rage just explodes and it's fucking hilarious.
Even a simple "Have a nice day!" sends them into an apoplectic mental short circuit.

Reactions: lash and 232593
We can not vote our way out of this, these people do whatever they like without fear of prosecution. I won’t be surprised if Biden wins the election (rigged) again.

I had a woman tell me she hadn't worn a mask the entire false pandemic. She relayed to me she would only utter, "Medical" when confronted about being maskless. Said she really trumped them with that one. Apparently, asking about that medical condition as an agent/employee of a business is HIPPA protected information. I was very proud of the woman.

Most disconcerting is not only the masses denying this fact, but they know it, and are still ok with it.
Only way we are ever going to get back to honest elections is to have/require…..

1. Vote in person with a valid ID.
2. Standardize voting form on paper.
3. All parties involved get to have their side, count the ballots, while the other side watches.

They could do a combination of computer, scans the ballots, and gives the initial count backed up by each side, getting to physically count them in front of each other.

There’s no reason why that couldn’t be done. We don’t have to have instant results in one night.

Cause most of the country ran out and got Covid shots as soon as they were available because they were told to for the most part. Then I’d say half the holdouts eventually wound up taking it. Then pretty much all of the country went along with the lockdowns and the bullshit. No stones. Very little pushback. Those are not the people that are gonna stand up and say no when the gov says turn your stuff in. It’s that simple. And the Gun manufacturers! Lmao. They might as well go ahead and close their doors cause they don’t really push back either. Some are better than others but most of them know who pays their checks. I’m sure many will say they will take a stand but when it comes to it, little would do anything about it. They’ll turn them in and do exactly whatever the man tells them to do. It won’t take much enforcement or people rounding them up.
So, no actual evidence.

Well, I did not not get the vax. And I have medical PoA and durable PoA for my wife and she did not get the vax. And we both had the Grippe de Cerveza. I have had colds feel worse.

It's matter of compliance when handy. I did wear a mask at certain times, and thankfully so when some idiot is coughing like crazy and I didn't want the laziest germ. For example, visiting my wife in the nursing facility where she lives. It was their policy and I was not going to make it more difficult to visit my wife. I also comply with their signage for not having guns inside. Does not mean I am giving up my guns or that we all will give up guns.

Take into account that every town, city, county, state and federal employee are paid with taxpayers money. They don't actually pay into the pool. They are recycling taxpayers money. Now include everyone that has retired from those jobs. The taxpayers are footing the bill for their retirement.
The pyramid has been upside down for a very long time. If you really want to look into it. I bet that the number of actual taxpayers is about 25% of the population and the percentage of people taking a handout from uncle sugar is about 50% and that's not including the ones that are getting an employee check.
You will never convince a professional statist that is a willing “employee” in a corrupt authoritarian gov’t that they are not a contributor. They see that line on their “paycheck” and are convinced that they pay taxes the same as the productive tax slave. They are fools for many reasons. This is just one.

Not taking the vaxx was an easy decision for one to make considering it was obviously dangerous to their health. Only the stupid and/or cowardly did otherwise. How much do you want to bet that all those patting their own backs for not taking the vaxx will mask up like little bitches just as they did before because submission is easier. I’d wager ever penny to my name.

I will admit, I miss the complete lack of traffic. And right now, I wouldn't mind not having to go to the office. Bring back just those 2 things.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
So, no actual evidence.

Well, I did not not get the vax. And I have medical PoA and durable PoA for my wife and she did not get the vax. And we both had the Grippe de Cerveza. I have had colds feel worse.

It's matter of compliance when handy. I did wear a mask at certain times, and thankfully so when some idiot is coughing like crazy and I didn't want the laziest germ. For example, visiting my wife in the nursing facility where she lives. It was their policy and I was not going to make it more difficult to visit my wife. I also comply with their signage for not having guns inside. Does not mean I am giving up my guns or that we all will give up guns.
I would say historical data on people’s general reaction to some things is a pretty good indicator. Is it proof that people will do it? Of course not, it hasn’t happened yet. But people are often easy to predict especially when you have historical reaction data sets to go by.

Looks like Powell said this morning the economy is "too strong" and if it stays that way the Fed may have to take some steps to do something about it.
Yeah, the inflation problem Biden and crew created (not by themselves but they did most of the real damage) is still a big problem and they are going to raise rates yet again to deal with it because that's the only thing they can do. They should have raised them up to 9% from the get go and we'd be done with this crap by now but just like Obama, they will drag out everything and make it worse a little along. Of course it's damn hard to control inflation when they are spending money we don't have like drinking sailors the entire time AND artificially jacking up energy prices at the same time.

Last edited:
All I can say to that is they tried like hell to ban alcohol. Look what happened.
We ain't even gotta talk about criminalization of drugs. Lol shit.. heroin has been illegal since like the 1800s and yet motherfuckers still cook up crazily deadly fentanyl.
Basically... if they ban guns.. you can not only expect guns to become even more available and prevalent... but you can probably expect people to up the ante until MANPADs and fckn nukes become readily available on the black market.

China will always be happy to put some super illegal super destructive shit in Americans hands, so I ain't too worried. If our domestic manufacturers fold and don't stand up for the cause, I'll gladly rock out with Holosun and Norinco everything..

I would say historical data on people’s general reaction to some things is a pretty good indicator. Is it proof that people will do it? Of course not, it hasn’t happened yet. But people are often easy to predict especially when you have historical reaction data sets to go by.
So, it is still theoretical.

Well, they actually have to kill me to take mine. Then, it is my time to die. Others will avenge me. Not everyone is scared little nancy cowering under the overlord's thumb. Sure, plenty are. And plenty are not.

I had a woman tell me she hadn't worn a mask the entire false pandemic. She relayed to me she would only utter, "Medical" when confronted about being maskless. Said she really trumped them with that one. Apparently, asking about that medical condition as an agent/employee of a business is HIPPA protected information. I was very proud of the woman.

In the very beginning, in the first month of the Covid bombardment by media and government pushing fear and panic . The #1 thing that opened my eyes and brought my resolve to NEVER take a vaccination, Not wear masks. What started, and cemented my dissension that will stay to the end of my life.
It was my own State government here with Oregon Governor 'kate brown' with her 1st Covid orders with lock downs. Decisions of who was government prioritized as ' Necessary ' .
All public owned small business was State Gov. ordered closed. BUT in the First 2 weeks of ordered lock downs. All State licensed business retail sales of Alcohol and Weed were given permission for curb-side customer delivery. That plainly laid it all out right there, That Is All I Needed To See.