• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Revenge, or be "the bigger man"?

Karma Enforcer
Minuteman
Jul 19, 2014
So last weekend while driving, I passed an asshole who started a fight with me in high school, for literally no reason. And harassed me for another year. He was just a punk bully who targeted smaller people. He was just standing on the corner at the YMCA, all 5'4" of him, waiting on his overweight baby momma. In high school, I was small, and didnt really know how to fight very well. Fast forward to today, im bigger and 8 years of golden gloves boxing under my belt. This was the first time id seen him since high school, 14 years ago. My instinct was to casually pull up and park beside him, get out and proceed to stomp a mud hole in his ass. But, I just kept driving. Not needing or wanting the drama in my life at this point. I always told myself after I learned how to properly defend myself, and very well I might add, that if I ever saw that punk again, I was going to unleash. I feel as if I my have let my revenge slip away? On the other hand, I was on my way to my brothers wedding, and was in a really good mood. Wasnt in the mood to dismantle that guy.

8 years Golden Glove. Awesome. I'd say the best revenge is success and you seem to have it already. Fuck that guy, you shouldn't have even recognized him over the sound of your own awesomeness.

In fact - you should thank him. Sincerely, for his bullying inspired you to be better while he may have just wallowed in his mediocrity. That'll sting worse than a well delivered right cross...

dude....it was 14 fucking years ago.....unless he like put you in the hospital, or killed your dog or some shit....you get like, a year at most for a revenge beating......after that, its time to just be a fucking man about it and deal.

dude....it was 14 fucking years ago.....unless he like put you in the hospital, or killed your dog or some shit....you get like, a year at most for a revenge beating......after that, its time to just be a fucking man about it and deal.

Karma doesnt have a clock.

well, go beat the guy to a 1/2 inch of his life, mr karma and let the jury understand you knew you could drop him with all your golden gloves accomplishments and let karma take care of your dumb ass...
i dont think you are 8 years golden gloves, you should have more disipline than displayed here...
of course i could be reading this wrong...

I agree that Karma doesn't have a clock. There are a couple people in my life who I would absolutely love to see karma bitch slap . But as has been stated your success is about all the revenge you will get.
Do you really need a felony on your record (loose your guns). And there in lies the problem, to much to loose to get a little satisfaction. Now if a meteor the size of Texas gets past the moon, I am going to visit a couple Mother Fuckers before the impact.

eh what do i know......im not a karma enforcer.......go beat his ass...be sure to film it and put it on the youtubes....maybe live stream it....

Let's see now, assaulting a man who is just standing there minding his own business, right? Gut shot or maybe a surgical double tap comes to mind. Not saying he would or wouldn't deserve an ass kicking as I am not in the karma dispensation business. On the other hand how do you know what he has done or learned in the last fourteen years? The ass kicking may not have gone as planned on your part. Boxers have not faired so well in the down and dirty in my experience. I think you made the correct decision, drive on.

Stop by when you see his punk ass and let him know why you are there. As in,"I want a piece of your bully ass from years ago. Do you remember me?" make sure he knows who you are and why you are there.
He will most likely cut and run so be ready to chase him.
Once you catch him put him up against the wall and "Shake the Baby." You don't have to hit him but his head bouncing off the wall will let him know and he may take a bad fall when you release him to go back to the ground. Whap, sorry you didn't fall just right, I hope your ribs are OK.
I handed out a few Asskicks when I returned from Vietnam and they were most satisfying.. YMMV that was 45 years ago.

Last edited:
It could be he was abused although that is no excuse.

Myself and most of us did things we regretted when we were kids. I hated bullies myself back then because I suffered a few injustices as well. Over the years I've come to the conclusion that forgiveness is the best policy because unforgiveness eats at your own soul.

"Someone once said that unforgiveness was like a poison you drink while hoping for someone else to die.”

Besides, having legal problems, which means lawyers sucking you dry, and all the other headaches associated with such, are not worth it in this case.

Stop by when you see his punk ass and let him know why you are there. As in,"I want a piece of your bully ass from years ago. Do you remember me?" make sure he knows who you are and why you are there.
He will most likely cut and run so be ready to chase him.
Once you catch him put him up against the wall and "Shake the Baby." You don't have to hit him but his head bouncing off the wall will let him know and he may take a bad fall when you release him to go back to the ground. Whap, sorry you didn't fall just right, I hope your ribs are OK.
I handed out a few Asskicks when I returned from Vietnam and they were most satisfieing.. YMMV that was 45 years ago.

I think youre on the right track Mike, but by my understanding of the law, even just touching someone against their will is assault. Catch him in a public place, a bar for instance, with his friends around, walk up and mention what he used to do, and invite him into the ring. Legally. When he chickenshits out, he will be humiliated in front of his friends. You walk away free and laughing.

Edited to agree with Steve123 in general but sometime.....

A real man is a leader, lover, protector and provider. Which of these do you propose to claim?

You are a fool. In 14 years you may have acquired skill, and physical ability, but you did not seem to gain any character maturity.

you also claim that you learned how to defend yourself while boxing, but you've clearly indicated this was NOT a self defence scenario. In fact, in my state he could shoot you twice in the chest and be legal in defending himself against you, given your proposal. In this you have gone from the bullied to the bully and look to be justified by the forum written acceptance of a bunch of faceless user names. Forget law and legalities. Forget character. You want to do something because you want to do it,regardless. You are as much a part of the problem as anyone. May as well have voted for Hillary.

You don't need to go to the gym to get bigger and stronger, you need a mentor that's a real man.

No, it doesn't, but at 14 years, I'd let it take care of itself. His gut will go, his hairline, his life. If he was such a jerk, karma will deliver its own judgement nicely. Consider the opposite side of the coin, dharma. Why burden your own karma by being a prisoner to something older than a proper bottle of Scotch? Too much to lose, and so little to gain. Most men lead lives of quiet desperation. Let that be your revenge.

You have changed from the kid who could not take care of himself. He has probably changed too. Unless his "overweight baby momma" helped kick your ass I would have to wonder how she is going to feel when some stranger comes up and starts shit with her man. If your beating his ass and she steps in the middle what are you going to do? Drop her too... You know the answer, you already won the fight. You took the motivtion from the shit that happened in your life and used it to do something good with you life. It is time to forgive this man. The anger you hold hurts only you not him.

Now keep yourself in shape, some day you may find you and he are guests at the same event and he might start some shit and need a asswoopin, but until that happy day it is all live and let live.

I think any normal guy with those experiences would have had similar thoughts. You made the right decison, would have been right decision no matter the day.

OP: You have let that guy live rent free in your head for 14 years?? Time to evict him!! Let it go.

OP: You have let that guy live rent free in your head for 14 years?? Time to evict him!! Let it go.

Thats deep, well stated. Im keeping that one close.

There's never anything wrong with smiling and saying hello. Nor peeing on his feet.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

When the time is right, and be really careful of that, give him "A Downtown 5 Points Asswhoopin." Kick his shit into a mudhole and then stomp the mudhole dry.
It may be that forgive and forget is the way to go but I bide my time and when the time is right I KICK ASS. They don't forget that and usually quit handing out their bully shit when you tell them that if you hear of something like that going on again,"I'll be back with a double of what you just got now." That is a lesson that they understand.
You have to do it right where no one sees it but you and the bully, and again, it is a lesson that they understand without a doubt.
There is a punk in my town that has a big scar over his eye that used to beat on his wife. I think he got a lung knocked loose during his encounter and didn't do shit for a long time other than lay around and heal up. He doesn't beat his wife anymore.
I didn't do that one as I am kind of OLD but it got done by others. That is kind of the way we roll out here and the local LEOs seem to be blind to it.

If you get #3 youve got them all...unlimited power.

Let it go. I've been in that exact same situation. Almost identical. I'll keep it simple and won't tell you the outcome, but trust me.....just let it go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like he made you, who you are today. You should be grateful. Your the better person. I'd imagine his life isn't all that great. I think It's natural to want to still kick someones ass for treating you that way! He may be a changed person and regret what he did, even be ashamed. You would probably make him feels worse if you started a conversation like an adult and told him how it made you feel then and now. That may scare him for life or he's still an asshole and won't blink. Kicking his ass will probably only make you feel worse?

A lot of valid points here. If your truly set on kicking his ass, then like stated above you need to lure him into it and thought this out and be five steps ahead. Is it really worth it, in the long run? Everyone who posted had some nugget of truth or wisdom.

That will be $100 worth of therapy, you can make a Payment to my pay pal account?

The Bear pit is the appropriate place for this post. Good on you!

Last edited:
also, before you go ahead and start fighting anyone.....you might want to have a reality check, and actually ask yourself if you are indeed as much of a badass as you think you are........and also may want to try and do a little research on your friend there too.

....hell, for all you know, this guy could have spent the last 14 yrs in the Rangers, or studying Krav maga...........or maybe he carries a gun and will fucking just shoot you........

or who knows, maybe he turned his life around and became a preacher and spends his time volunteering with disabled children

....14 yrs is a long time.......you obviously dont sound like the same person you were in highschool......what makes you think he is?

Last edited:
Hell yeah. Commit to that gangsta lifestyle. Tune him up. Hope he's an honorable man that takes his licks and doesn't litigate. A jury will understand 14yr high school karma. Trust he's not a neurotic coward that will choose to do something permanently damaging to the weaker members of your own family. Watch your back, sleep with one eye open. So worth it. Gotcha fam

Sometimes the only way to beat an asshole...is to be a bigger asshole. Do you want to be a bigger asshole?

BELIEVE ME there are a couple of guys I'd love to run into someday. Guys who made my life a living hell. But unfortunately the reality of it is all I can do is hope they get theirs someday.

Let it go 308220, you've paid this bullshit far more attention than it deserves. Live your life to the fullest and know it's the sweetest revenge.

I've come to a full stop in the middle of the freeway.
I've tapped on a few car windows.
I was a bully in school.
I've challenged seven guys to a fight -- all at once.
I've been in six real fistfights post-high school.
I grew up poor and had an abusive parent. Leaving that I was homeless and living in a tent for a while while going to college. I would not take shit from anybody after that.

Looking back it's a wonder some punk didn't try to shoot or stab me. No I didn't go around assaulting people. But I was a dancer (don't start) and ladies man who spent a lot of time in bars and nightclubs. Loser sees a guy like me operating and they try to start shit. Rather than cower, I would get in their face begging for them to take a swing. Six guys obliged. Not my finest hours to be sure. But not entirely the bad guy either.

Looking forward I think of my wife and child. I now cross the street to avoid trouble. I just get out of the way of nut jobs on the highway. You're now bigger and stronger. Your life is probably better. That's it bro; you won. Giving a jerk a beat down he probably deserves is not worth wondering, ten years from now, if he's stalking your wife or kid to get HIS revenge.

I look back back and remember the times I was an arse and regret it. One might think reflecting on the well-deserved beat downs I've administered are awesome memories. But not really. They just remind me of how I've aged and the injuries I've accumulated.

So, based on my experiences, my two cents says: don't fight unless you can't reasonably avoid it. Good luck. Hopefully you can laugh it off and move on.

Edit: just read some of the other posts. Lots of good advice.

Last edited:
This is fucking comedy gold. Yes, yes please go commit your little assault there badass. I'd love to hear how you fair outta weight class with animals. Please for the love of all things ridiculous, keep us informed of this comic relief. 14 yrs. Wow. :cool:

Karma is not doled out by people either. I am not sure if simple soap and water can rinse out that 14 year old vagina sand. Plus the damage it must have done just wearing away all that time. Your vagina must be a wreck.

And one time, at band camp...............

Oh fuck me running. :rolleyes:

that's why i started carrying a gun, in case someone hurt my feelings, 8 years of Golden Gloves teach you anything?

Th OP made it clear in his post that he chose NOT to engage his old nemesis.

308220, slipped away is where the need for revenge belongs. Good on you.

So last weekend while driving, I passed an asshole who started a fight with me in high school, for literally no reason. And harassed me for another year. He was just a punk bully who targeted smaller people. He was just standing on the corner at the YMCA, all 5'4" of him, waiting on his overweight baby momma. In high school, I was small, and didnt really know how to fight very well. Fast forward to today, im bigger and 8 years of golden gloves boxing under my belt. This was the first time id seen him since high school, 14 years ago. My instinct was to casually pull up and park beside him, get out and proceed to stomp a mud hole in his ass. But, I just kept driving. Not needing or wanting the drama in my life at this point. I always told myself after I learned how to properly defend myself, and very well I might add, that if I ever saw that punk again, I was going to unleash. I feel as if I my have let my revenge slip away? On the other hand, I was on my way to my brothers wedding, and was in a really good mood. Wasnt in the mood to dismantle that guy.

If this is serious, you're a pussy.

Waa, sniffle, sniffle...I got beat up when I was a kid now I want my revenge cuz I know stuff...lol.

If this is the extent of the problems in your life - you have no problems.

Otherwise, just forget about it. It's 14 years ago. Shit, if I drove past 99.99999% of the people I went to HS with, all while they held a banner of the graduating year and school in front of them, I wouldn't fucking know who any of them are, except that .000001% because I fucked the prom queen.

Th OP made it clear in his post that he chose NOT to engage his old nemesis.

308220, slipped away is where the need for revenge belongs. Good on you.

The OP seems to very desperately want to have his cake and eat it, too. This is one of those threads that would have been better off as a thought, rather than executed. Inspired by this whole thing, I checked out two ne'er do wells from the mists of my past, and found that the evidence of their current lives betrayed high levels of apparent relative mediocrity. Be happy and appreciate your circumstances.

Just when this guy has me regretting my angry youth -- and feeling guilty because maybe I pushed him in the mud years ago -- some of you guys post and bring me back to the dark side. Thanks 1j04 and seanh!

jrassy, that was a great grown-up post. It should give some guys pause shouldn't it? You're probably a problem waiting to happen if you carry, yet give serious consideration to beating to a pulp some guy smaller than a lot of women over something that happened 14 years ago.

Just when this guy has me regretting my angry youth -- and feeling guilty because maybe I pushed him in the mud years ago -- some of you guys post and bring me back to the dark side. Thanks 1j04 and seanh!

jrassy, that was a great grown-up post. It should give some guys pause shouldn't it? You're probably a problem waiting to happen if you carry, yet give serious consideration to beating to a pulp some guy smaller than a lot of women over something that happened 14 years ago.

Sorry Brother. ;). Couldn't hold that in. Was just overtaken with "it's gotta be said" syndrome. Now I'm gonna follow Patch Adams (;)) advice and call it good.

Forget it and move on. Bitterness will destroy you from the inside out! It only hurts you and the people you care about. Trust me from a guy who's been there!

Blue - Karma's motivation
Red - Karma in Action
Green - Your outcome from the previous motivation

i was raised to stand up for people that cannot stand up for themselves. Many times I stopped the bullying of the special needs in school and other smaller kids. I fucking hate it. I knew the bullies and i got to see them grow up to be worthless drains on society. Continue to use that motivation that they gave you to be even more than what you listed out above.

Look at what you have become. as bad as bullying is and i dont condone it one bit but you should go up to that guy and thank him. Thank him for giving you the motivation to be better everyday and giving you the abillity to break his face but also the will power to not do it.

I dont think you are using this forum to justify you beating him up. I'm assuming you are justifying your will power was correct in leaving him alone and continue on with your great life.

True power is knowing that you can do horrible things to people at any given moment but not doing it.

Blue - Karma's motivation
Red - Karma in Action
Green - Your outcome from the previous motivation

i was raised to stand up for people that cannot stand up for themselves. Many times I stopped the bullying of the special needs in school and other smaller kids. I fucking hate it. I knew the bullies and i got to see them grow up to be worthless drains on society. Continue to use that motivation that they gave you to be even more than what you listed out above.

Look at what you have become. as bad as bullying is and i dont condone it one bit but you should go up to that guy and thank him. Thank him for giving you the motivation to be better everyday and giving you the abillity to break his face but also the will power to not do it.

I dont think you are using this forum to justify you beating him up. I'm assuming you are justifying your will power was correct in leaving him alone and continue on with your great life.

True power is knowing that you can do horrible things to people at any given moment but not doing it.

This^^^

Call it counting coup, many warriors considered this the greatest honor.

R

Just invite the dude out for some drinks. There's a few ways it could go, a couple might lead to an ass whooping, a couple might lead to something pretty cool. Who knows.

This^^^

Call it counting coup, many warriors considered this the greatest honor.

R

Nice One! One a whole different note (from this thread) we have here a Coup Stick and a Talking Stick that practically nobody knows what they are when they see them. Traditionally made, of course.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.