• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Revic BLR10b LRF Binoculars

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    IMG_0752.jpeg

IMG_0754.jpeg

Just picked these up today, I really like Revic line from Gunwerks. Some of the best electronics and ballistics going.

The monocular can range a cow to 2400 on my range, these should be good too

Last edited:
    Me too. Really interested to see the accuracy of the on-board ballistics, and glass quality. My old fashioned Kilo 2400 is generally off between .2 and .5 Mils, depending on distance. I have a set of Swaro NL Pures, which I doubt these are on par with. But, if they have good glass and decent lowlight performance with a good ballistics program they might be hard to pass up. I also like the fact they aren't gigantic.

I had the revics for a week and a half. I thought the were very good. I compared them to the swaro nl pure 12x42s. I didn’t see much difference in low light, being able to identify objects, from 1500 to 2500yds away till way past legal light. They aren’t nl pure edge to edge quality but I was impressed with them. Ended up making the decision that I’ll stick with the swaro nl pure and revic br4 combo. Still questioning that decision. If I didn’t have the swaro and br4 already and needed binos and a rangefinder, these would be a great choice.

Which barrel does the display show in? My right eye is blind, and I don't want to have to use them upside down...

Do we know what ballistic solver they are using....surely they didn't write one themselves, right?

Is the BLR10b equipped to take some sort of mount to go on a tripod?
    Or does it need a plate and bungie cord?
    There is a female threaded socket with a removable cap where you can attach a binocular tripod adapter.

Reactions: Gemsbok
    Do we know what ballistic solver they are using....surely they didn't write one themselves, right?

They did, they have had their own solver for over 10 years starting with their first range finder.

Reactions: Baron23
    Thank you. Did not know that.
    I believe Aaron talked about it on one of their podcasts, back then they didn’t have a good portable solver and ended up making their own which they then integrated into the G7 range finder. This new one is I believe a variation of the one in the Revic scope and that has worked flawlessly for me.

Reactions: Baron23
    I believe Aaron talked about it on one of their podcasts, back then they didn’t have a good portable solver and ended up making their own which they then integrated into the G7 range finder. This new one is I believe a variation of the one in the Revic scope and that has worked flawlessly for me.
    Thanks again, friend. (y)

Anxious to see the feedback on these. I’m down to these and the Geovid Pros.

Reactions: Travis224
    I got these after getting frustrated with the 4 second delay in my FuryABs.
    The glass is better, buttons just as intuitive, solutions are immediate, and the laser is impressive.
    Published beam divergence is 1.459 x 0.062 mils, nice.
    Got to compare data with kestrel today, 0.1 mils off elevation at 1021y off treetops at my 600y pit range.
    Playing with the near vs far modes through the shrubs and plants on the berm was fast and accurate too.
    Pic of 600y pits alone was through the left barrel. Data pics are through the right barrel. Glass was nice, display easy to read through my glasses and astigmatism but faint red on sky, and wind was off the kestrel, but I'm a mph wind guy.
    I just wanted instant elevation solutions and an awesome laser, very pleased.

PXL_20230619_150326154.MP.jpg

PXL_20230619_150014586.MP.jpg
    PXL_20230619_150021758.MP.jpg
    PXL_20230619_150008116.MP.jpg

The glass is better, buttons just as intuitive, solutions are immediate, and the laser is impressive.
    Got to compare data with kestrel today, 0.1 mils off elevation at 1021y off treetops at my 600y pit range.
    Playing with the near vs far modes through the shrubs and plants on the berm was fast and accurate too.
    Pic of 600y pits alone was through the left barrel. Data pics are through the right barrel. Glass was nice, display easy to read through my glasses and astigmatism but faint red on sky, and wind was off the kestrel, but I'm a mph wind guy.

View attachment 8165818

View attachment 8165823View attachment 8165824View attachment 8165826
    Thanks for this! So the glass is pretty good in your opinion?

Gunwerks solvers are their own, I think they are better than many others

Aaron over there is very smart with this stuff, their software is very good
    Thanks Frank. I’m a bit surprised as software development has its own complex processes and tools far different from gunsmithing but good on them doing it and being successful with it.

I didn’t know this was their organic product also.

All good.

Last edited:
    I don't really need the solver portion as I have a very tweaked and tested Kestrel for my rifles, but I do want very fast lasing. I tried out the Geovids and I was surprised at how long the delay was when I pushed the button to get a range. On my Sig Kilos I can keep spamming the button and it ranges immediately.

Only thing I don't like about my Kilo 3000 bdx is the glass. Still waiting for an NL Pure Range :)

If these Revics are pretty good glass, that is tempting.

Reactions: Lowlight
    This is becoming THE Issue with lasers the refresh rate, even the super expensive I find we have to wait

The Revic Monocular, the new BR4 is super fast and hits tiny targets, it's probably the fastest out there, but it's a monocular and today a lot of us want binoculars

Luckily you can bluetooth connect with just range vs connecting to the App

Shot a hunter-style match yesterday with first round hits past 1100 yards.
    Revic Ballistics were right on, it was a light rain or humid and cloudy, elevation was within .1 mil of my kestrel out to 1200+yds.
    First time scanning and ranging with fixed 10x off a pint-sized GC, usually I use 12x NL or Leupold 12-40 mk4 on tripod to spot at matches with separate range finder.
    But I did not feel the glass held me back at all, was true to color, and the laser always gave an accurate first-time distance/solution. Every time.
    Was the most fun match I've been to in a long time, the blind-stage, Find-Range-Engage style was awesome, need more out here in NE!!!

Just opened mine from box. Went outside ranged a few things and they are fast.
    Glass is good compared to 10K but I did the old look at a horizontal line and slowly pull the barrels apart and collimation is not the best. Never hear much about that so not sure how important it is? This test may not be the best way to check either.

Last edited:
    I had the revics for a week and a half. I thought the were very good. I compared them to the swaro nl pure 12x42s. I didn’t see much difference in low light, being able to identify objects, from 1500 to 2500yds away till way past legal light. They aren’t nl pure edge to edge quality but I was impressed with them. Ended up making the decision that I’ll stick with the swaro nl pure and revic br4 combo. Still questioning that decision. If I didn’t have the swaro and br4 already and needed binos and a rangefinder, these would be a great choice.
    I ran that combo for over a year on quite a few hunts. When the action is fast, and I was providing support to a shooter, I was always behind. Finding, ranging, ballistics, spotting. It just took too long to switch back and forth. Other than 12x on my NL Pures, there is no functional advantage to the optics on the NL over the Revic.

Reactions: Earnhardt
    Just unboxed mine today and did some quick testing outside before the rain came. Seem to be on par with our swaro's. I think I like the BR4 display slightly better but should have no problem with these. Can't wait to get them out in the field for a proper test. Overall I think these will be a great addition to our kit of goodies here.

Can anyone tell me where these are made? I looked through the thread and didn't see it mentioned.

View attachment 8165818

View attachment 8165823View attachment 8165824View attachment 8165826

Is that image a good representation of the image quality when using it, or is the camera somehow giving it shitty resolution on the outer half of the image? If that's what the image looks like it's a hard pass from me.

That's my google pixel I was holding freehand--mostly posted for the image color representation and solution display.
    See, my excellent cell phone pics have the same effect on my Spotter 😆:
    PXL_20230715_172001086.MP.jpg

Last edited:
    I ran that combo for over a year on quite a few hunts. When the action is fast, and I was providing support to a shooter, I was always behind. Finding, ranging, ballistics, spotting. It just took too long to switch back and forth. Other than 12x on my NL Pures, there is no functional advantage to the optics on the NL over the Revic.
    that’s understandable. They are very good. Might get them still. I also saw elsewhere you’re working on something more high end. Probably a few years away from now?

Can anyone tell me where these are made? I looked through the thread and didn't see it mentioned.

Is that image a good representation of the image quality when using it, or is the camera somehow giving it shitty resolution on the outer half of the image? If that's what the image looks like it's a hard pass from me.

Made in Myanmar, just pulled them out to read the Laser label by the hinge.

The glass is not perfect all the way to the edges, but, I shoot with glasses on and am usually forced to ignore edges anyways, so it's not something I notice or pay attention to, especially on the clock.

Made in Myanmar, just pulled them out to read the Laser label by the hinge.

The glass is not perfect all the way to the edges, but, I shoot with glasses on and am usually forced to ignore edges anyways, so it's not something I notice or pay attention to, especially on the clock.

Myanmar is basically third world China. The chinese mob, government, or whatever you want to call them control the manufacturing areas and imprison people to work. There's a civil war there right now and the chinese government is trying to completely take over the country. Fuck that. I swear these companies don't give a shit who's making their stuff or how it's being made as long as it's cheap.

Reactions: Earnhardt
    Myanmar is basically third world China. The chinese mob, government, or whatever you want to call them control the manufacturing areas and imprison people to work. There's a civil war there right now and the chinese government is trying to completely take over the country. Fuck that. I swear these companies don't give a shit who's making their stuff or how it's being made as long as it's cheap.
    the companies and the people buying don’t give a shit as long as it’s cheap.

the companies and the people buying don’t give a shit as long as it’s cheap.

And it says a lot about both of them. Some companies and consumers do give a shit, I care where stuff I buy is coming from. For the last 5+ years my official title has been "Chief Procurement Officer" for a company that deals in asia manufactured hardware and I don't support manufacturing like this for several reasons. Even if you don't give a shit about basic human rights because it's not you or your family it's not hard to understand that you get better quality when you have employees that are being treated fairly.

Edit: I did a little research and realized that Revic is the company Chris Thomas started after Premier Reticles. I guess FTC wouldn't approve "Nunya" as country of origin.

Last edited:
    Reactions: denobravo
    And it says a lot about both of them. Some companies and consumers do give a shit, I care where stuff I buy is coming from. For the last 5+ years my official title has been "Chief Procurement Officer" for a company that deals in asia manufactured hardware and I don't support manufacturing like this for several reasons. Even if you don't give a shit about basic human rights because it's not you or your family it's not hard to understand that you get better quality when you have employees that are being treated fairly.
    Oh I try to purchase stuff not made it China.

Reactions: redneckbmxer24
    Gunwerks solvers are their own, I think they are better than many others

Aaron over there is very smart with this stuff, their software is very good
    what about the anemometer
    how the heck can a computer read wind without the wheel pointed into the wind ??