• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Revic with Mil Reticle or Steiner IFS?

The King

Back to the Range
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Sep 17, 2004
    Florence, CO
    These optics seem neck and neck.

Similar time frames for availability, similar costs, close to each other functionally, and about the same mag range.

One is made by LOW and the other Steiner Germany.

What would you guys choose and why?

The Revic Mil is on "pre-order" is it not? And yes, the Mil reticle is a bit...unusual.

Before reading this I had not heard of the Steiner. So that's two now or are there others doing this HUD display? If I were to chose between these two, I would not pick the Revic due to that terrible mil reticle.

After Googling the Steiner to find out what it was, I didn't see a release date yet. Does anyone know when it will be available?

There are others in the works. We're about to start the "smart scope" age of optics (IMHO).

Neither is refined enough. If I'm going to branch out into new technology, I'm going to wait until it's mature.

Anything less, and I'll be unsatisfied.

Any word on the Steiner IFS system? Haven’t seen many reviews

Screenshot_20200524-210412_Gallery.jpg