• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Review: March-F 3-24 x 42 FFP

fireguyty

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 24, 2010
Las Vegas
This year at the SHOT show I made a point to stop by the Kelbly's booth to check out the March scopes that I have been hearing about so much. I spoke with Jim Kelbly about Tactical Precision competition and how in the 8 competitions I have shot I have seen every high end scope except a March. He stopped me mid sentence and said "Well I'll send you one to use for a while, kick some ass, and show my scope off". Sounded good to me, and I knew I could do just that (well, maybe at least show the scope off).

Initial impression:
Three weeks later the March-F 3-24 with the new FML-1 reticle arrived! First thing that struck me was how little it was. I did see the scopes at Kelbly's booth, but they were all side by side and no other brands were around. When I put it next to my SS 5-20 I was shocked at it being 2/3 the size. The weight was the same as the size.....small. On my wife's high tech $10 food scale it came in a 1 pound, 5.75 ounces, WOW. Now I started to worry what I was going to be giving up with such a small package, and such a huge range of magnification.

Turrets:
Other than the size and weight, next what grabbed my attention was the turrets. They are a very low profile tactical turret. They stick up about half as far as my SS, and about 1/3 as high as a Vortex Razor. They are just high enough to be easy to see and turn, but low enough to slide into my Eberlestock easily or not get hit when poking the rifle through a barricade. The tops of them have nice big extrusions to grab on to and twist.

The clicks themselves are very distinct in position, feel, and sound. Very nice. Both elevation and windage have 10 Mil per revolution. When mounted with my DTA 30 MOA rings I had 21 mil remaining (that gets me to around 2000 yards without holdover with my 338 barrel strapped in). The windage knob is marked by direction with both the number and letter of direction. Example: 2R is 2 Mil right. Some see this as overly bone headed, but I know for a fact that I have jacked up wind calls not by how much, but by just being stupid enough to turn the dial the wrong way.

Last but not least is the zero stop. Apparently March subscribes to the KISS theory (keep it simple, stupid), because this thing is simple. Simply set the elevation turret to anywhere you want (0, or maybe +.5, doesn't matter), then get a nickel and turn the coin slot on the elevation turret clockwise till it stops. If you prefer to run with out the zero stop, simply turn the coin slot 1/4 counter clockwise and forget about it.

What's included:
With the scope came a 3" sunshade, a set of plastic lens covers, a set of very slick leather lens covers, paper work, and an allen wrench for zeroing the turrets.

Looking through the glass:
Before I get started here, I need to say that I am not a professional photographer. I don't know any technical terms concerning glass. The other day someone mentioned "chromatic aberration" and I thought it was some kind of rash you got from spending to much time with lot lizards. Also, people tend to worry a lot about this area and I don't. All I care about is if the target is clearly visible. Also I will mention certain name brands that I have looked through in comparison. This is not to get anyones panties in a bunch.

Like I said, I was a little concerned about what I was going to be getting when I looked through the thing because of the wide range of magnification, and relatively small objective size. Those concerns were totally unfounded. This thing is clear and bright! I have looked through S&B, Premier, USO, and Ziess. This little scope gives nothing up to any of those. My father and I were just astonished that we could look at a tree at 400 yards and see individual leaves. However, the most impressive thing that I saw was while we were doing some extreme short range work at a little practice match team Sin City Precision put on. We were setting up to shoot at .1" dots at 8 yards. I dropped down on my rifle and started laughing when I could focus in at 8 yards on 24 power! Everyone on the line had to come over and look. Most were seeing double on their lowest magnification, and all of these guys were using the top tier brands. One of the guys who's safe holds Premier, S&B, and a couple of Nightforce said "I think I might have to sell my Schmidt for one of these".

Eye box:
The eye box on the March is very good between 3-20 power. You can hop down behind it and get a good sight picture easily even while doing positional shooting or shooting support side. After 20 power the eye box does get a little picky. For prone supported shooting, or bench rest paper punching there is absolutely no issue, but I for one would not attempt off hand, barricade or obstacle shooting past 20 power (with these things I am usually at 12 power anyway). Comparing this directly to a S&B 5-25 that I spent some time behind I found the same narrow eye box at higher magnification. However, I get no sense of tunnel vision on low mag that I did with the Schmidt.

Reticle:
The reticle in this scope is the FML-1. Its a mil reticle with a floating dot. The floating dot has half a mil on either side until the reticle starts up. It has numbers a 2,4,6 and so on to keep track. The horizontal has 4 mil on either side and the vertical has 15 mil going down. At 24 power you can see a little over 6 mil on the vertical, and you can see all 15 mil at 11 power. I think that the floating dot is an excellent solution for a FFP reticle. On 24 magnification the dot is on the target and the rest is out of the way versus some of the other FFP reticles who's cross hairs are so large at max magnification that they cover up the target.

Overall impression:
Often times when you have a product that attempts to cover several different fields you get the old "jack of all trades and master of none". I think that the March-F manages to cover all the fields as well as any of the top tier brands who's scopes are more focused in on specifics. It does all of this at just 12" long and only 22 ounces! Further the fit and finish of the thing is just flawless.

My obligation:
To show this diamond off. I hit almost every monthly Vegas, and Phoenix match. Also I will be an RO at this weekends Phoenix TPRC and hope to hit NorCal's TBRC (Vu you hearing this). Also I have been looking hard at hitting Utah, and SoCal. Please come out and put a couple 6.5 pills through my DTA and look through this March! After, when you have to have one tell Jim or Ian that Ty sent you.

Magnification
Low Power 3x
High Power 24x
Effective Lens Diameter 42mm
Body Tube Diameter 30mm
Exit Pupil at High power 1.75mm
Field of View (real) degree Low 6.67
High 0.83
Eye Relief Low 85-100mm
High 89-96mm
1 Click Adjustment 0.1Mil
Elevation Travel 28Mil
Windage Travel 28Mil
Focus Side focus
Distance 10YD-infinity
Finish Black
Reticle type FFP
Reticle FML, FML-1
Length mm (inch) 409mm (16.1inch)
Price illuminated $2850
Non-illuminated $2230

My pumpkin head behind the March.
DSC_0031.jpg

This is at 8 yards on 24 magnification. Those dots under the reticle are .1".
DSC_0035.jpg

Here is a terrible picture of the March-F next to my SS 5-20
DSC_0025.jpg

Re: Review: March-F 3-24 x 42 FFP

I won't part with mine, I've had it over a year now and I'm just starting to get serious about competing. I've had mine next to just about everything and the only thing it gives up is brightness at the higher mag levels. However, to get one of those 'brighter' scopes you add 10-12 ounces and another $1000.

DSC_1155.jpg

DSC_0008-1.jpg

2yulrep.jpg

I cant believe how clear that thing was at the close ranges, especially at high power. My former NF was bat ass blind at anything under 25y even at the lowest magnification.

Nice review. I agree the super short range shots are awesome! Been eying these scopes a while and hear nothing but positive things...

Nice write up ... I like that reticle a lot ... nice and simple

Good write up Ty!

I've been wanting one of these March's ever since they came out! I don't like big boat anchor scopes anymore. I can barely hold my tactical rifle offhand without shaking and would dread hiking around with it.

I've also been throwing comments in my posts for years about how nice it is to have a scope with 10Y parallax. I wish the other scope companies would get a clue about this subject!!! This feature makes a great scope even better.

I run into this problem often (using a 50Y parallax at less yardage) at the practical precision matches with all the other popular scopes I've owned. Having to dial all the way down to the lowest power with the parallax all the way in and the image still being blurry really sucks!

I think March's new FX 5-40 has a 10X parallax also. If I like your scope as much as I think I will, I might have to start selling stuff again,LOL.

Great review TY, I have had one for a while and have been impressed with it everytime I take it out. For a light package with high magnification it is hard to beat.

Steve you need to get behind one of these and see what your thoughts are.
Also if you pickup the 5-40 I would like to see a full review on it.

Thanks for the kind words guys. Kelbly offered me the 5-40, but I choose the 3-24 due to .1 mil adjustments. However, I have heard that scope will soon be offered with .1 mil adjustments as well.

What a piece of glass that will be!

Ty great write up!

I was one of the guys on the line that day who was very impressed by the scope. I was blown away that it could focus clearly at 8 yards on 24x! Ty is a damn good shot and competitor. They picked a great shooter to represent them.

Excellent writeup...I've been on the fence in regards to picking up a March Tactical. So much sounds awesome about them, but they are relatively new. I'm currently leaning heavily towards the NXS F1 but this thread certainly makes me reconsider once again.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rthur</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great review TY, I have had one for a while and have been impressed with it everytime I take it out. For a light package with high magnification it is hard to beat.

Steve you need to get behind one of these and see what your thoughts are.
Also if you pickup the 5-40 I would like to see a full review on it. </div></div>

I'm certainly going to try!

Just ordered one from Ian. He had one illuminated remaining with a 16 week wait until more came in. I jumped on it! Nice to know he'll buy it back from me if I don't care for it.

This seesm like a an interesting scope for the money. I have read other reviews and it seems to have what I'm looking for. How do you go about finding one on the dealers web site? I went to the site and could not figure out how to pull up the options and prices.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dantrom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are the warranties getting better on these scopes? </div></div>

I have read several times that the 5 year warranty is required by Japanese law.

Nice review. It seems to me that March has leap-frogged the other top tier vendors by providing an innovative mix of features that many of us want. One feature that really stands out is how light the March scopes are compared to the top-tier competition: 10-15 ounces lighter. The other thing that stands out is their bullet-proof reputation. Top benchrest shooters are the pickiest and most demanding shooters you will find anywhere. They have adopted March scopes en masse because of their reputation for absolute reliability and repeatability. Now, NF has a similar reputation, but they are 15 ounces heavier...

Heavy is related to strength against impacts... that's why mil scopes are heavy.

For a range gun you could get the same durability with less weight, only worrying about Gs when shooting.

For a mil scope you would want more objective diameter to effectively use 24X, that's more weight also.

Nice review. One of these days im going to have to try a March.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TiroFijo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Heavy is related to strength against impacts... that's why mil scopes are heavy.

For a range gun you could get the same durability with less weight, only worrying about Gs when shooting.

For a mil scope you would want more objective diameter to effectively use 24X, that's more weight also.</div></div>

I think you are confusing the term "mil". Mil is referencing milliradian, an angular measurement, and has nothing to do with durability or strength against impacts.

To everyone else, I am continued to be impressed with the thing. I shot a tactical competition in the RO match for the AZ TPRC this last weekend. They really put us through the paces. I bonked the thing at least three times on barricades, and that evil scrambler prop. One of the last shots was at 673 yards and it was still dead on.

Concerning the warranty. I have heard that Japanese law prohibits a company the size of March to offer anything more than 5 years, but I will call Mr. Kelbly and see what the deal is. I'll edit this post in a couple of hours and add some pictures.

Ty

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TiroFijo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Heavy is related to strength against impacts... that's why mil scopes are heavy.

For a mil scope you would want more objective diameter to effectively use 24X, that's more weight also. </div></div>

These scopes are among the lightest, when compared to scopes with similar feature sets.

I have no problem effectively using 24X in mine, but if I were shooting on 24X all the time I might go to a larger objective for more field of view and light transmission. But I would be playing a whole different game. March makes benchrest scopes with larger objectives, and they are about to release another tactical scope with a larger obj. This model is specifically designed to be a compact scope, and with that in mind it has an amazing set of features.

Here are the promised pictures of the March in action. Of course I didn't intentionally bash it off of anything, but this is precision tactical and crap happens. Despite the bumps, held perfect zero.

Car ambush stage

IMG_0789.jpg

Basement of the scrambler

IMG_0987.jpg

Roof of the scrambler

IMG_0994.jpg

I'm a <span style="font-weight: bold">DIEHARD</span> US Optics guy, but I do have to give a nod to the March's close-in clarity, absolutely the best I've ever seen in a riflescope. I was amazed.

Here is a quote from Jim Kelbly about the warranty.

"On the five year warranty, it is Japanese law. We really feel Deon will work with people past five years. They are doing a lot of repairs at no cost (bent tubes, broken lenses) that they should charge for. Deon will stand behind their product long after five years."

Ty

Ty forgot to mention that he smoked the AZ TPRC RO match. 1st place using a March....

Fedex guy showed up yesterday with my March 3-24x42! This is my first high end scope so I'm no expert comparing it to anything else but I really like what I see. Compact, solid, and looks unbelievable through the glass at 3x. Still waiting on stock and barrel to mount it on something! Anyone needing a look in the Pensacola area, shoot me a PM.

Question for Hidesters...with $2850 out the checking account, does anyone put protective lens filters on these things besides BC caps to prevent a really bad thing from happening? Would rather crack/scratch a $20 filter than trash the scope. Think I already know the answer but just wanted to check with the experts here.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hitman321</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Question for Hidesters...with $2850 out the checking account, does anyone put protective lens filters on these things besides BC caps to prevent a really bad thing from happening? Would rather crack/scratch a $20 filter than trash the scope. Think I already know the answer but just wanted to check with the experts here. </div></div>

I used to run clear thread on filters on my Leupy's. I found that even though they are clear, they cut down on the light trasmission enough to make the view at higher mag levels dark.

How is the sight picture on 24 with the March?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scooter-PIE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice review. It seems to me that March has leap-frogged the other top tier vendors by providing an innovative mix of features that many of us want. One feature that really stands out is how light the March scopes are compared to the top-tier competition: 10-15 ounces lighter. The other thing that stands out is their bullet-proof reputation. Top benchrest shooters are the pickiest and most demanding shooters you will find anywhere. They have adopted March scopes en masse because of their reputation for absolute reliability and repeatability. Now, NF has a similar reputation, but they are 15 ounces heavier... </div></div>

I have a couple of benchrest/F-class buddies with big March scopes and they are indeed optically superb. Benchrest/F-Class guy also like the great REPEATABILITY of the March turrets and if your rifle fits into that sort of usage March may be a good choice.
Please note that repeatability and durability for a bench rest rifle and the same thing for a tactical rifle are not the same thing...Not even close.

That said, lets see how March owners feel about it in 6 years when the same scope has no warranty.
Frankly (at this price point) a scope manufacturer that wont look after me for ever can kiss my ass...I don't care how good the glass is.

Getting back to the missing pound of Nightforce...Do you really think you wont miss that? Do you really think Nightforce could remove a pound and maintain their gold standard of reliability?
I sure as hell do not.

The March has one full pound less of scope turret and body.....I mean...look below at a one pound block of aluminum and try to figure out where the hell Nightforce puts it all?

A one pound block of aluminum

There is no way in hell the two scopes are close to being equals in terms of durability.

Thanks for the kind words on the March, I was hoping it wold be good. I have friends that shoot bench rest and they all swear by the march. I have looked at there 60X benchrest scopes and they are unreal. I have been shooting my nightforce second focal 22x and my F1 for about two years and haven't seen any other scopes that my shooting fiends have that impressed me enough to change. I picked up a march like you reviewed here on the hide about a month ago, I have only shot the gun/scope a few times but plan on shooting a match with it this weekend. Like you it's impressive and hopefully I will love it. Playing with the dials, looking at the reticle so far so good. I also looked at the new first focal in their booth at the shot show, what 5x40-56? Wow, what a range. I hope it is worth it, it sure would be nice in tight spots compared to the others I use.

Matt, March scopes are made in Japan by Deon, and unfortunately as Ian Kelby has explained numerous times, the company because of their size cannot by Japanese law offer a warranty over 5 years. (But I do agree it would suck to have to send a scope overseas for warranty repair) As for the size and weight, the scope is only about 6 ounces less than a standard 3-15x50 F1, ILya here on the Hide has done a really good review of this scope in comparison with S&B, Hensoldt, Premier, US Optics, Nightforce, etc. With regards to the products reliablity, well I think only time will tell, I for one would not be worried, especially since Ian Kelby is the distributor here in the U.S, the man stands behnd his products. Also Deon, although being a very small firm has been awarded a lot awards for science and technology advancements. Their scopes aimed at the tactical market only improve from year to year, for some people, the compact size and weight of the March are perfect, the Premier LT was developed for that very reason also. Fireguyty, thanks for the review, look forward to hearing more about the scope.

I've talked to Stuart Elliott, the March distributor in Australia about the warranty and he basically said if you ever have a problem with one of their scopes in your lifetime, just ring him up and they'll take care of it. Good enough for me, all i need is the money.

I see your point Matthew, March is an hour from me here in Australia and i can see it would be a pita to send a scope back to get serviced.

Much like i'd love to get a USO but then i have that same problem...sending it back to the U.S. for service.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: the_fng</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've talked to Stuart Elliott, the March distributor in Australia about the warranty and he basically said if you ever have a problem with one of their scopes in your lifetime, just ring him up and they'll take care of it. Good enough for me, all i need is the money. </div></div>

I'm sure hes a good guy, but companies change hands and direction.
If the warranty is good to go put it in writing....Put your money where your mouth is so to speak.

Leupold has scopes that cost 1/2 March's product and they stand behind their scopes forever?

I've always been intrigued by March scopes, but their warranty has kept me away. That being said, I love the idea of their 1-10x24 scope. I would love to look at the internals of one to find out how they get a 1-10x range, 200moa of elevation/windage, and 25moa per turn of 1/4moa clicks (100 clicks per turn!!!) all in a 30mm tube.

I'm not calling March a liar by any means. Their reviews speak for themselves. I'm just saying getting all that in a 30mm tube is damn impressive and I'd like to see how they did it!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: X-fan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
the_fng said:

Leupold has scopes that cost 1/2 March's product and they stand behind their scopes forever? </div></div>

I currently have 3 March scopes fitted to my rifles and have another one ordered which is on the way due to arrive in April.
In addition to that I have one Premier Heritage and one Schmidt and Bender scope.
I previously owned two NightForce scopes and thought they were the ant's pants until the March scopes arrived upon the scene..
The NF scopes were replaced very quickly once I saw the vast difference between the two scopes.
Please don't tell me the NF scopes are the same quality as March scopes as they are not and don't kid yourself.
If you think they are; either get yourself another set of reading glasses or trade in your seeing eye dog after making that sort of statement.
Against the March scopes the NF scopes are really a second rate scope in comparison and as such I have sold off the NF scopes as they simply do not cut the mustard as there are much better scopes out there as far as I am concerned.
Now as for Leupold scopes being somewhat considerably cheaper, then all very well for you; stick with them if thst is all your budget allows.
Stick with that second rate piece of shit and don't dream of ever owning a much better scope if price is the only comparison you make to judge one scope against one another. This only shows you don't know much when it comes to quality.

You had me and i agree until i read the last paragraph, i agree leupy's aren't on the same level as the Marchs but leupys are good for the money if thats your budget.

Kinda like comparing a Sako to a Remmy...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mjh</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Matt, March scopes are made in Japan by Deon, and unfortunately as Ian Kelby has explained numerous times, the company because of their size cannot by Japanese law offer a warranty over 5 years. </div></div>

And yet another reason I run the glass I do.

The March was very impressive, and Ty is a solid shooter that wouldn't be shooting it if it in any way detracted from his ability to smoke me (sometimes).

That said, time will tell the tale, it seems like a solid unit.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ty is a solid shooter that wouldn't be shooting it if it in any way detracted from his ability to smoke me (sometimes).
</div></div>

Eh, horse shit. I think us Vegas guys rope in a win when you PX guys, and girl get your heads together and decide to throw a bone. Also, I have been trying to send you a PM and tell you how much your "be nice" motto sucks. I want the surly Steve back!

To the rest of you, I can see the warranty issue being a worry. My answer is two fold. DEON's track record is to take care of its customer is second to none. If, thats not good enough, remember that Kelbly's is the distributor. They also have a strong record of taking care of its customer. In the bench rest world, Kelbly's is like a GAP or a SAC to us.

Who sells these scopes? Ive never heard of them until recently. They look great and my jaw dropped when I seen you focus it in on 8yards on 24x. Ive never seen a scope with such wide range of magnification.

Im looking for a Scope more LMT 308 and was leaning towards the NF F1 but now Im not to sure after seeing this.

Kelbly's

Here's when I had mine on a REPR. It will save you weight over a NF, but you lose a little FOV. Depends on how you shoot, and what magnification you use.

IMG00502-20110804-1711.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: matthewusmc8791</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im certainly not saying they are a bad product or that it woudl ever fail.. The way people talk around here about their firearms its woudl be the end of all ends if they had to send their scopes in for service.. Especially if it had to go to mainland Japan or Austrailia...

<span style="font-weight: bold">Even if its a great optic, why go through all the potential for a major ass ache...</span> </div></div>

I think the consensus has always been because March offers things others do not. Or at least, have not until recently.
1-10x They've had it awhile now.
8-80x...I'm not aware of anyone else that has anything even close to that.
I've seen a number of them in bench rest use over the years. Never heard anyone bitch about them or complain about any issues with one. I can't say the same about NF.
I do like NF and think they are good stuff, but March is no joke.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: stac338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Please don't tell me the NF scopes are the same quality as March scopes as they are not and don't kid yourself.
If you think they are; either get yourself another set of reading glasses or trade in your seeing eye dog after making that sort of statement.

<span style="color: #000099">Optically I agree and I don't believe I said any different. In terms of mechanical durability and repeatable Mechanically I will put Nightforce against any scope on the market. </span>

Against the March scopes the NF scopes are really a second rate scope in comparison and as such I have sold off the NF scopes as they simply do not cut the mustard as there are much better scopes out there as far as I am concerned.

<span style="color: #000099">When March puts a lifetime warranty on their product I will buy March. Until then they can keep their scope, Nightforce is made in Japan, Australian owned, and inspected in the USA...yet we have a lifetime warranty? Do you realty dream that you can see something out of you march that you can not see out of a dirty old Nightforce? Sharpness and light transmission are nice, but they are hardly deal breakers, or for that matter shot makers. </span>

Now as for Leupold scopes being somewhat considerably cheaper, then all very well for you; stick with them if thst is all your budget allows.

<span style="color: #000099">I never said Leupold was in the same class optically nor mechanically, but in 20 years if it breaks Leupold will still be there...March who?</span>

Stick with that second rate piece of shit and don't dream of ever owning a much better scope if price is the only comparison you make to judge one scope against one another. This only shows you don't know much when it comes to quality.
<span style="color: #000099">
Really?
I think you can take pills for that little issue?
Maybe therapy?

I spoke about product service and lifetime warranty...you don't get that with march...Lots of lip service, but nothing real in writing..Nothing else matters IMHO.

I have owned and used Nightforce for 16-17 years and have never had a problem with my low life scope....Of the tens of thousand of NF scopes built how many are you aware of that go back for warranty repairs...Next to nothing.

I own numerous S&B scopes dating back just over 30 years and have some newer PMII 5-25s. During that time I have sent three scopes back for service. 30 years later I am still a loyal S&B customer...Now you know why. S&B looks after their customers...Period.
They put it in writing BTW.

My use of Leupold goes back 36 years.
During which time I have had 6 scope issues. Every single time Leupold has blown me away with customer service. They once freighted me a scope directly to my hunting camp, then sent me a new one instead of repairing my old. That is a lifetime warranty and that is how you look after a customer.

March is a 6 year old company that has built how many scopes?
Nothing!....PffT!
Lots of companies build scopes with the same quality as march yet they ALL put their name in lifetime ink.

Show me track record, show me economic viability, show me real word hard use durability, and show me a warranty that means something.

Then I will buy March.

</span>

</div></div>

Sorry but I can't help it. Every time anything comes up about March, someone has to start whining about the warranty. All I can think about is this:

[video:youtube]http://youtu.be/l8jIIPocqUU?t=1s[/video]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: the_fng</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've talked to Stuart Elliott, the March distributor in Australia about the warranty and he basically said if you ever have a problem with one of their scopes in your lifetime, just ring him up and they'll take care of it. Good enough for me, all i need is the money. </div></div>
Fact.
I have from Stuart March 3-24 FFP, wait delivery 1-10 SFP and in plans
5-40 FFP and/or 8-80SFP.
My personal opinion ( I can wrong, but ...) March can be named presently riflescope #1.
I utilize riflescopes far outside the USA and I have to decide the questions of service identically for all riflescopes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: the_fng</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey SSSamurai, which model is that? </div></div>

It's a 3-24 FFP. I got it in the first shipment into the US and I've been running it ever since. I've been hearing the warranty argument since before they were available, and I was a little hesitant at first. When I spoke to Ian at Kelbly's he reassured me that it would be taken care of, they have a lot of confidence in March. Since then I've watched Premiers, USOs, NFs
shocked.gif
, Bushnells, etc... fail in competitions while mine has been running strong.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Would like to get behind this to see it</div></div>

I'm not gonna make Saturdays match, but I'm sure we will run into each other before long. Warning though, it cost LV Mike some cash.

Thank you for this review. I am very intrigued with this product. I'm sitting here considering selling my NF 3.5-15x50 mil/mil setup to pick up one of these. The size, weight and features are astounding. Sounds like the warranty issue is a non-issue to me.