• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Review of the KRG X-Ray Tikka T3 Chassis

Blanman

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 29, 2008
Utah
"KRG (Kinetic Research Group) has been giving Tikka shooters an excellent option for a stock with their flagship Whiskey-3 chassis, as well as a very handy steel replacement lug for other Tikka stocks (which all of KRG’s Tikka stocks utilize). But they’re now offering their new line of X-Ray stocks to Tikka owners as well, something that I believe will be a very popular option.

When I first handled the X-Ray chassis, I immediately noticed how light it was. It weighs in at around 3.1 lbs with no magazine. It has a CNC’d aluminum skeleton that provides the backbone to the stock, with reinforced polymer filling in the rest. Although there is polymer used to save weight, it never once felt like I was holding a “cheap” or “flimsy” stock. The first thing I did when I had it in my hands was try to twist and bend it to see if anything gave. Despite my best efforts, it remained in one rigid piece...."

The rest of the article is through this link --> Tikka T3 Stock Options: KRG X-Ray Chassis | Sin City Precision