• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ReZeroed the 800 and in rifle....

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    It was going to be my one and only "precision" rifle.

It was the reason I joined this site - to research what I wanted to get for a rifle.

I blew my load, I was going to buy what made my balls ache.

The hot large frame AR of the moment back than it was KAC, GAP, LMT, LaRue, JP, a few others that have since faded somewhat.

Figured LMT was the good mix of real world use and commercial support.

Bought an S&B PMII 5-25, MagPul PRS stock, Atlas....

Found out I like bolt actions much better and they more easily give me the results on paper I wanted.

Still a good rifle. I detuned it with an LPVO, went back to the SOPMOD, lightened it up some.

P1010025[1].JPG

P1010026[1].JPG

Made scope adjustments clock wise starting top left, than last 8 in center, group of three than five.

P1010027[1].JPG

Did it take care of the "ball ache"?? You know, that it's just going to come back, until you spend more money again, right?? Oh, we're talking about guns, sorry, I thought you were talking about hookers! Nice rifle by the way! Mac:ROFLMAO::LOL:

Did it take care of the "ball ache"?? You know, that it's just going to come back, until you spend more money again, right?? Oh, we're talking about guns, sorry, I thought you were talking about hookers! Nice rifle by the way! Mac:ROFLMAO::LOL:

"Ball ache" is that feeling you get when you decide upon a piece of gear you really want.

No other will satisfy this want.

If you buy something lesser you will maintain achy balls and only eventually spend more later.

In this case I satisfied the achy balls of the moment but I came upon new things that caused the same ache.

I had ordered that LMT just prior to Newtown those balls were blue for awhile in that "panic event".

Tough telling Mrs Pmclaine "Its not you hon, It's just.........Im waiting on my LMT"

Lotta guys can’t shoot that well with a bolt gun, but LMT isn’t all that good anyway...
    BWWAAHAHA!!

Reactions: pmclaine
    Gotcha! I get the same feeling, when I want one thing, have the cash for the one thing, buy something lesser, then say say to myself, WTF dumbass, you should just bought what you wanted in the first place. Just like shopping, you buy something, because you waited, then the F'n thing goes on sale a week later. I won't even mention my wife, when it comes to my "hobbies". Mine are all gas guns, but, I've got the itch for a chassis gun right at the moment. Mac:rolleyes:

Reactions: pmclaine
    Looking at the pictures thinking I need to get rid of the ADM Mount.

Perhaps some Badger M40A3 rings?

30mm rings unsure if the three screw ring will fit up front though.........