• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RFK jr & SS protection

mosin46

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2010
florida 32621
biden being his usual little piss ant denying it when it is rated. it,s a prog's childish actions again. RFK is playing,i think. he can afford his own,just screwing with biden. he is a smart guy and can see that it didn't do his father or uncle much good. if the plan for him is the same,and i believe that is on the table down the road,then his own private group would be best.

biden being his usual little piss ant denying it when it is rated. it,s a prog's childish actions again. RFK is playing,i think. he can afford his own,just screwing with biden. he is a smart guy and can see that it didn't do his father or uncle much good. if the plan for him is the same,and i believe that is on the table down the road,then his own private group would be best.
RFK invested in a ballistic helmet so he should be safe with his family history.