• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rhineland Arms Leapord Stock

Re: Rhineland Arms Leapord Stock

Got mine to paint it OD green....it does have the rear action mount for the Kidd reciever....the wood leaves something to be desired for the action screw...but it ain't no McMillan it is walnut and a lot cheaper!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PadronAniversary</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how long did it take to get ?? </div></div>

Little over a week via the USPS.

Yeah...was going to try and wait untill it was OD but I think I will snap a shit pot before I paint it.

Ok here we go....I ordered this one un finished, he had to re sand it because the finish wasn't up to par and I am going to paint it anyways so I didn't care...the area that has finish looks very nice and if I was going to run it walnut it would look great.

The adjustable parts are very good quality and we will see how they work over time, now I just have to wait to build up my 10/22 to work in it. These would work great with the Kidd recievers that have the rear tang on the action to hold the action to the stock. I will need to put a pillar in the front action screw hole before I use the stock with the factory Ruger reciever, and it will probably need bedded, my plan is to buy the Kidd reciever that is threaded and have the barrel threaded so that it will support the whole barreled action in the stock, to eliminate the v-block barrel droop problems. The stock has 3 threaded plugs in the forend for bipod and rails and such. The stock comb is high enough that you will not be able to use the open iron sights anymore. The cheek piece screws can be run on both sides.

Now for pics, remember this is a sanded un finished stock but that is how I wanted it.

100_3930.jpg

100_3931.jpg

100_3932.jpg

100_3933.jpg

100_3934.jpg

100_3935.jpg

100_3936.jpg

100_3937.jpg

100_3938.jpg

100_3939.jpg

Just played with it and mounted my 10/22 in the stock and the little aluminum block in the rear tang actually holds down on the trigger housing and forces the rear of the action down into the stock....very slick and holds the action very solidly.

They might...they were pretty good about responding to my emails....they are a busy shop but I emailed them at wierd times and got response pretty quick.

She is primered now!!!!

Glad to see Rhineland Arms back again. They made some fine rifles before they stopped production, good they are making some nice stocks now.

Man.... I'm late to the party... that thing looks sweet Joe.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: frog5215</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are these stocks ambisexual?

How usable for the sinister rifleman? </div></div>

Well are you looking for Penolpee Pitstop? Yes the cheek adjust screws can be run on wither side....the 10/22 does not come in LH so that is about as LH as you can get.....I haven't measured LOP yet but whey you get it real long it is a little flexy...the bottom shaft is all that is held tight....I might find a pillar and drill out the top hole so that the top stud is a tighter fit and that may take away the slop....if I need the extra LOP....I probably will.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Malaga2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">shit...if they only made these for the CZ452
frown.gif
</div></div>

Shit..if only they made these for the CZ452!!

With the cheekpiece on this stock I would recommend running high rings....not enough with Low Burris signature rings. I can get a decent sight picture but it still is shaded on the bottom of the scope.

100_3955.jpg

Also an extended mag release is handy, here is the $5 Bell and Carlson release, it is great and but it is plastic but it isn't a heavy duty application....there is also the Volquerston auto-bolt release visable.

100_3958.jpg

The Bell and Carlson release just barely protrudes from the stock.

100_3957.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dontstrokeme</div><div class="ubbcode-body">With the cheekpiece on this stock I would recommend running high rings....not enough with Low Burris signature rings. I can get a decent sight picture but it still is shaded on the bottom of the scope. </div></div>
Dude... have you accounted for the size of your melon?
laugh.gif