• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Richard Jewell

They (liberal cunt scumbags) have been calling for a mass boycott of the movie bc of the “inaccurate depiction” of that kathy Scruggs broad. Apparently, it is unfathomable that some hungry journalist broad would ever sell pussy for dirt on a story. God damn Clint for ever suggesting she banged an FBI agent for info; the balls on that bastard. Even the slag that played her, Olivia Wilde, expressed her disdain for the role and said there’s no way that woman would have ever behaved in that manner. Motherfucker, that tramp died of a fucking heroin overdose in 2001, and you’re trying to convince the public that quid pro quo was beneath her?

I thought it was very well done. I vaguely remember seeing all of this in the news. Pretty sad how the government (FBI) can screw up someone's life when they get it wrong.

They (liberal cunt scumbags) have been calling for a mass boycott of the movie bc of the “inaccurate depiction” of that kathy Scruggs broad. Apparently, it is unfathomable that some hungry journalist broad would ever sell pussy for dirt on a story. God damn Clint for ever suggesting she banged an FBI agent for info; the balls on that bastard. Even the slag that played her, Olivia Wilde, expressed her disdain for the role and said there’s no way that woman would have ever behaved in that manner. Motherfucker, that tramp died of a fucking heroin overdose in 2001, and you’re trying to convince the public that quid pro quo was beneath her?
Is it not a qpq when an actor takes a part they don't believe in for $$?

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
I'd love to bang Olivia Wlde... but I'd probably get the clap.

From what I gather, Malpaso Films researchers dove very deep on this before making that assertion

And if that House/Cowboys-Aliens broad didn't believe in the role, she she and her dyke-ass should not have taken the role. There are plenty of aspiring Hollywood skanks who would sell their souls for a role in a Clint movie.... just the same as there are plenty of journalists who would bang a donkey for a Pulitzer.

The more the left screams... the more i think this movie matters. Maybe not in the theater where it is not doing well, financially.

But it's going to come on TV... and it will come on TV right about the time that the wheels are coming off a lot of Derp State crookedness in the months ahead.

Or am I wrong.

Sirhr

From what I gather, Malpaso Films researchers dove very deep on this before making that assertion

And if that House/Cowboys-Aliens broad didn't believe in the role, she she and her dyke-ass should not have taken the role. There are plenty of aspiring Hollywood skanks who would sell their souls for a role in a Clint movie.... just the same as there are plenty of journalists who would bang a donkey for a Pulitzer.

They likely did do their research and are correct. That bitch took the role, the money and then played the victim role after the public outcry. As if Clint forced her to play the role. The problem with these people is that they have zero principle; they stand for nothing. They choose the side that serves their own interests.

The problem with these people is that they have zero principle; they stand for nothing. They choose the side that serves their own interests.
Dead center!!!! How many times do we hear actors say how much they hate guns but they keep taking parts glorifying gun violence because they get big $$$ to do it?

Reactions: pilotjoe
The reason actors are good actors is because they have no soul.

They are an empty vessel that can have a personality poured into them and make it their own.

An honest person with personality would show cognitive dissonance on screen between the part they play and the person they are. The audience would pick up on it.

So they find the Leonardo DiCaprios that would otherwise be pretty psychopaths and they fill them with ego.

All Eastwood did was tell the truth. The media, led by the skank that was depicted by Olivia Wilde, destroyed that man's life with their scurrilous lies. Meanwhile, while Richard Jewell was being destroyed, scumbag Eric Rudolph was getting away.

Meanwhile, while Richard Jewell was being destroyed, scumbag Eric Rudolph was getting away.

And here is the real issue that is being overlooked. Assuming that the bomb was indeed planted by Rudolph (and not planted by the gov as a false flag operation), then the FBI's ineptitude let a anti-left violent psychopath run free for a few extra years, bombing abortion clinics and gay clubs. You'd think that liberals would appreciate this angle of the story just a bit more, but no, they're too busy white-knighting a druggie skank. Interesting set of priorities.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer