• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle builder

Taube94

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 17, 2020
Does anyone know of any really good precision rifle builders in Kentuck?

why in kentucky? tons of builders all over the country who will deliver hammers

LRI
WTO
SAC
GAP
etc etc etc

OP I hear you. It would be nice to have someone local to deal with. But I always use someone out of state I can trust

That’s understandable. I’ve never had a rifle built so it’s all new to me

Stick around read a lot you will find a builder you like. I have two I prefer to use because of this site

Just curiosity really

If I may. First, I'll preface this with "I'm jaded" because I own a shop and do the very kind of work your inquiring about. What makes me special over anyone else? Not a thing. There are a number of companies who frequent SH that'll do you well.

What makes my company different? 1. Experience. I'm 49 years old and I've been involved in the "gun thing" since I was 19. 2. I have resources others simply don't have access to. This trade has been "stuck" in the 1970's for a long, long time. I've invested everything I have to try and change that.

If I've sparked your interest, feel free to call us.

Best of luck on your project regardless.

C.

LRI.

Does anyone know of any really good precision rifle builders in Kentuck?

Not too far from the KY/TN border, (Cookeville TN), is Southern Precision Rifles (Bugholes).

TM6